Campaign quest "vault of secrets" disappeared

At renown 44, I got this quest. Then I abandoned the quest due to real-life issues. Later on when I login again, I can no longer get the quest. I tried everything: relogin, zoning out, grouping, abandoned all my quests, turn off all addon, … Nothing works. I’ve been trying this for two days now without success. Can someone please help?

More details: Immediately after I abandoned the quest, it did reappear before I logout. Then my other char completed the campaign and unlocked flying. Then after I login this char again, the quest is gone. I believe this might be caused by account-wise phase change related to flying unlock. How can I fix this?

1 Like

Just to be certain I understand. This is on the character you are posting on, yes? You spoke with Bolvar and opts to skip the intro and jump to the next chapter with Korthia Awaits?

I haven’t seen any issues with this particular step and after poking around a bit nothing stands out. I’d recommend reopening the ticket you put in to let them know that there is an issue picking up the quest.

1 Like

Yes, this char is the one having problem. The quest I’m talking about is way after “Korthia Awaits” quest. That quest is in week 2 of 9.1.

I am having this issue too. Once I skipped the story part to get to Korthia and accepted “Korthia awaits” I lost my Night Fae title and it assigned me to the Kyrian covenant. I submitted a ticket.

this was for boomkim on deathwing

This… is something else I think.

They put in an easy way to faction change back to a previous one. Were you Kyrian before? If so you accidentally faction swapped.

2 Likes

Check out the thread here

1 Like

It sounds like you may have spoken to an NPC and asked about joining the Kyrian, Aryara. That isn’t related to going to Korthia.

From what I can see you completed Korthia Awaits and you have Shaping Fate started.

You’ll need to take steps to rejoin your covenant.

3 Likes

I’m having same issue as well. Now i can’t find that flying dragon that takes me there. Unable to get to the Vault now and been stuck on it for 4 days now.

That flyign dragon should be on a overlook south of the fp give or take.

1 Like

i’m renown 45 and the i did all the quests and i can’t get the quest The secret vault. Must i wait next reset ?

What does it say in your quest log at the top of the interface for your Covenant Campaign? Have you completed your Covenant Campaign?

1 Like