Campaign Quest Locked Behind Raiding

Sure you are, lol.

It’s true really. I am more into story than say anything else.

Story gives achievements…

I only do recent story not those classic and outdated story. By recent I meant dragonflight. Not shadowlands not legion or whatever else is there.

3 Likes

but only when doing the “easier” mode. Those doing the more difficult things definately dont need a rest. Walking is SUCH a slog compared to sprinting everywhere all day everyday. Getting in the car and just driving it requires a 24 hour sleep on arrival…

Welcome to reverse logicland!

2 Likes

I’ve heard. I just haven’t gotten around to doing normals yet. irl stuff got in the way, and I’ve been pretty busy recently

You know blizzard you stand a bigger chance of getting me to try normal and heroic if you let me warm up in LFR FIRST, just saying

4 Likes

They should just make normal queueable limit it to 10 people have it release the same week and have it share loot lockout with heroic and mythic.

How about no . How about the devs stop locking story behind boss kills on lfr wings then if they r so hard stuck on time gating quests for no spoilers .

I will not set foot into raids if I do not want to . I do not step into ranked arenas if I do not want to . So no I will not .

6 Likes

Why this is still not hotfixed Blizzard?

4 Likes

The raids have been an integral part of this game’s storytelling for decades. If you don’t want to even attempt the raid then that is a you problem, not the developers. I would suggest you play a different game if that is your attitude towards raiding and group content.

Hopefully, Kaivax is still paying attention to this thread and is getting a good idea of why they are having such a hard time retaining customers…

Because you are exactly right. Blizz is clearly saying that if people don’t raid they should play a different game.

7 Likes

Nah I ain’t playing a different game . I’m not going to force myself to do content I don’t want to do to be able to finish a quest chain .

You are ridiculous.

Again sit down unless you are going to pay for my sub by telling me what I can’t and can do for my playtime . So please by all means if you r going to pay for my sub .

4 Likes

I’m ridiculous? :joy: :joy: :joy:

No one is going to force you to do anything you don’t want to. If you want a particular achievement or reward, you know exactly what you have to do to get it. If you can’t accept that, then tough break kid

I doubt they’d care because in a month most of the people that want to complete the campaign will just do LFR instead of whining about having to do 30 minutes of raiding on the forums for hours :man_shrugging:

Yeah, you’re probably right that they don’t care about losing subscribers from their lowest-selling x-pack in recent history…that they are constantly running promotions for.

For the most part, they were on a winning streak with this x-pack…and now this (And the decision to change rare farming in Zaralek Cavern after declaring that it isn’t a “primary activity” for the zone)

6 Likes

Blizzard is trying to force us to raid normal + to be able to finish a story quest chain . Usually they wait n sync up quests when last wing of lfr comes out .

It’s useless when they want to avoid spoilers for people , then proceeds to unlock the whole raid day one for normal + . As of ppl arnt going to post spoilers everywhere already . The devs are delusional if they think otherwise.

They should have released the whole raid with everyone else . Infact it would make more sense for them to unlock lfr first n mythic last by wing same amount of wait time between everyone even the race to world first stuff . If they didn’t want spoilers none of that would be a thing . So their whole stance contradicts their whole point .

They shouldn’t have tied the last quest to a boss kill or simply time gated the quests so everyone could unlock it at the same time .

This waiting until June 20th bs is utterly ridiculous.

6 Likes

You mean, you don’t want to fly all the way back to the faction hub, across a dead zone just to pick up your newly unlocked weapon transmog that looks looks like a small garden spade?

What about a different shade of brown for some bird that follows you when you do hunts then? No? :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

ALSO

How the heck can we avoid spoilers when WoWhead won’t stop posting spoilers? Or even stuff like youtube with the algorithm going “oh you play WoW here’s a cutscene with a big spoiler right in the thumbnail and spoiler text”

Most hardcore raiders don’t care about lore so that’s a whole other thing I don’t get.

7 Likes