Campaign Quest Locked Behind Raiding

Yes, I want story mode raid to have the story right away. That’s not what injecting of views is. Blizz already has that view of raid finder, because they specifically created it for seeing the story.

Stop smoking the felweed.

3 Likes

It’s not felweed it’s arcane mana juice.

And I highly support this method of storytelling in game.

Of course you do. You are obviously not posting seriously or in good faith.

3 Likes

I don’t really care if it’s serious or not. At least this method of storytelling gives us a reason as to why there is a waiting period when explained in game if you actually paid attention when questing and reading word for word.

Reasoning like this?

Because I’ve never seen an adult that believes something like this unironically.

This does actually exist in real life people take breaks after a big incident or whatever their case maybe.

NPCs aren’t real people. I shouldn’t have to tell you that.

It’s called applying real life logic into in game scenario.

No it’s not. It’s making a portion of the population wait a month later for story that others get to see right away.

There’s no reason storywise to do it. And they never claimed that’s why they were doing it. Like with delaying the other wings of LFR they were claiming that they didn’t want to spoil the story for us. But it’s been already spoiled. It took only a few hours each time.

So stop it with this argument in bad faith.

3 Likes

“Spoiled” how many people actually were spoiled? I really doubt people will go on any pages that would upload a cutscene or whatever when they know they will be out of context without those added layer of story from the quest logs.

You tried that earlier and it didn’t work. Get a new schtick.

2 Likes

It’s a fact not everyone will want to spoil themselves and it’s their choice anyways.

Again, this was already discussed.

1 Like

Believe what you believe but for me I will continue on in game reading each quest leading up to the very cutscene that will eventually play during the questing.

Well I hope you have fun with the NPCs that are totally real for you.

I have no real issues for it. Now, please leave me to fix my goatee.

You have very few achieves. You could use the story exploration.

It’s just a number. I don’t care for it.

It’s very revealing though. Usually accounts with very low achieves at max level are boosted.

Boosted or not i am not here for achievement I am here for the story not collecting numbers.