Campaign Failure forced my Canceled Sub

Literally look over their profile.

^That’s a pretty powerful claim with ZERO experience in the past 4+ years.

8 Likes
2 Likes

Well you can remain delusional, but matter of fact is people have left, are leaving, and most people didnt even return for Dragonflight and probably will never think about WoW again

12 Likes

assuming these kinds of posts are real (I’m not convinced), I seriously, seriously wonder how these people function in the real world. If a 15 minute dungeon in a game is “too much for you” then you seriously need some professional help.

And thats not being insensitive, I just honestly wonder how on earth these people give a presentation at work or have to work on a team to complete a project.

3 Likes

Keep crawling profiles if it empowers you.

Trolling me isn’t the answer either.

7 Likes

What an odd thread. Yet they keep coming up.

2 Likes

The only one delusional here is you. Don’t make baseless claims and defend someone with zero experience.

GUYS I AM QUITTING. RATED PVP IS JUST SO FULL OF TOXIC MEAT POTATOES. I JUST CAN’T. GOODBYE!
(The joke is I’ve done zero rated in year)

So looking to see if someone has actually done the thing they are claiming is bad is trolling? Got it…

Stay out of school kids. Education is trolling :wink:

I know you don’t like groups, but it is only one dungeon that can be completed on normal. And since it’s a dungeon required for the story, everyone is doing it on alts so the q times aren’t bad.

It could be the travesty of having to win two specific battle grounds, as alliance, like it was in MoP. It could be worse.

If you’re enjoying the game otherwise, just do the dungeon. If you can’t bring yourself to do it, good luck to you.

1 Like

It’s one dungeon that you can do on normal and clear super fast…like what…?

2 Likes

Why would anyone want to do content they dont like in WoW when alternatively they can boot up Apex, Warzone, Roblox, Etc and play exactly what they want to play, when they want to do it, and do it completely free.

So when people saying they dont like dungeons and dont ever want to do them you best as heck make it so they dont ever have to see a dungeon because the competition is 100 steps ahead and WoW is falling into the abyss on multiple fronts.

16 Likes

So OP says they don’t like dungeons… actually backs up the claim by not doing dungeons for 4 years (since BFA that you claim). And everyone else is delusional… why?

If someone doesn’t like doing something, obviously they aren’t going to do it if they don’t have to.

:dracthyr_shrug:

15 Likes

some of ya have a hard time realizing some people just don’t wanna do dungeons just like some people don’t wanna farm mog or anything else lol. who cares how easy they are the real problem its gated behind rep now thats some sad stuff after all that garbage we did in shadowlands with renown.

8 Likes

Their mistake was claiming dungeons are a toxic environment.

How would you know if you haven’t done them in X amount of time PERIOD?
The argument would be more understandable if a baseless claim like that wasn’t made.

Like you have ever right to not like something and not do it, but don’t claim it’s bad when you don’t/haven’t done it.

4 Likes

Indeed. OP should be banned for his bad take. Thankfully he’s banning himself.

1 Like

OP thinks dungeons are toxic?

I can’t think why given the reactions here.

You’ve made a lot of effort here to make a point that the OP isn’t qualified to not like dungeons.

Then when I stand up for the guy you come after me.

LMAO!

Bless your cotton socks darling.

15 Likes

Maybe the last dungeon they did was the straw that broke the camel’s back? What if thats not the only reason they dislike dungeons?

Take me for example, I don’t do progression raiding anymore/guilds since BFA. This guild is mine that me and 3 friends keep all our characters in. I don’t like it because every guild I’ve ever been in has fallen apart because of toxic drama.

12 Likes

Hunters can solo all the dungeons, did op even try?

1 Like

These are the WoW forums. Simply saying the word “Troll” is enough to trigger complete pandemonium.

You have do actually do the thing to know if it’s toxic.
It’s not even about liking them or not lol. That’s what you aren’t seeing. But also, how do you know if you don’t like them either if you haven’t done them?

Don’t you try to white knight and paint me as toxic xD

I’m Texan. We invented Bless your heart.

2 Likes

See the forums are another beast entirely, no one is focusing on anything else but getting their opinions out. Which is all this is, opinions, everyone has them like butt’s, and most of em stink. Wow i cant use the scientific word for butthole.