Campaign Failure forced my Canceled Sub

I finally realized that this is not the game for me. I got to the point in the campaign where I can no longer progress unless I do dungeons. I hate dungeons with a passion. Everything is treated like elite mythic plus raid garbage. Its beyond toxic and I want nothing to do with it. I realize this is an MMO. Thats why im done. There is no place in this game for players like me. I hope everyone who is still playing is having fun. Best wishes everyone.

104 Likes

Best of luck

8 Likes

A dungeon, that you can do on Normal and takes fifteen minutes – and you quit.
That is incredible to me.

94 Likes

I’ve barely done any dungeons and have progressed through the story well. Is one or two dungeons such a large issue?

11 Likes

If they are going to force dungeon content on everyone, then it’s only fair they bring back daily WQ and force daily open world content on everyone, I mean it’s only some open world content you can blast through quickly right.

32 Likes

I doubt they quit. People like to announce quitting for silly reasons.
It’s GD.

18 Likes

God forbid you actually have to group up in a game designed around grouping up.

7 Likes

What part of the main story requires you to run dungeons. They are all side quests if I remember.

8 Likes

The spark quest requires halls.

3 Likes

I’ll take you through any of the dungeon quests you need OP.

Just let me know.

10 Likes

Based on your achievs and stuff, it doesn’t look like you’ve actually done any/enough dungeons to even formulate this opinion lol.

As someone who pretty much only does dungeons in wow, it’s not as bad as you are making it out to be, but you’d see that if you actually did any.

5 Likes

you doubt they quit? have you seen player count lately? Dragonflight is doing more or less worse at the beginning of this expansion which is suppose to be the strongest part of the expansion player count wise than the worst parts of any of pass 3 expansions

when people say they are quiting they are actually quiting and 99% of people probably arent even saying out loud that they are quiting, they just leave silently, so you best listen to what that small 1% that’s actually willing to speak up about it is saying

33 Likes

There’s one that you go into the sewer dungeon (forgot what its called) and retrieve an item to fire up that forge. That was the only one I did.

I mean if you don’t like something, do you need to do it a lot to know that?

How much tripe you gotta eat to know you don’t like tripe?

Huh?

17 Likes

They’ve done ZERO DF dungeons this xpac.

How can you claim something is awful without ever experiencing it?

Yes I do. They claim “everything is treated like mythic plus raid garbage”, but haven’t even done a DF dungeon. Actually if you look, they haven’t done a dungeon since BFA.

So it’s pretty hard to take someone serious who hasn’t run a public dungeon in that long.

8 Likes

Honestly man, i had some social anxiety over time of performance worries and other folks dogging on me. But that didnt happen… Dungeons on norm have been super chill, even when someone messes up.

You do you mate, but things are fairly mellow if you get the courage to be out of your comfort zone a small bit.

3 Likes

Really?

You’re going to argue about how much OP dislikes dungeons based on participation?

How much argument are you looking for exactly?

31 Likes

I assume you haven’t actually tried any of the dungeons on normal (which is all that is needed). They are quick and easy and random queueable, and I really haven’t come across any toxicity in them - most people are just alts looking to complete quests.

Completely different to say mythic 0 or M+ dungeons which can be horrible if you don’t run with a guild.

You should try it out before giving up.

2 Likes

Dungeons on normal and heroic are quick, easy, and rarely toxic. People usually don’t even type anything in chat.

4 Likes

They made a claim they are elite and toxic. How can you honestly claim that without doing them?

8 Likes