Campaign: A Temple In Need

I completed this with warmode on so doesn’t appear to be the issue

It’s fixed!!

SOme people are saying it’s fixed but it is still bugged for me

It’s fixed now, no need to abandon/redo the quest, I was able to proceed without issue now even though I was stuck before.

Sorry, don’t know what to say other than it is clearly bugged.
I guess I was lucky.

UPDATE: I just completed this quest by slowing the heck down lol. First couple of times I tried I clicked the first 4 memories really quickly, then nothing else spawned. This time I clicked one, or two, then more spawned, clicked some more, more spawned and so forth until she told me to hurry up and banish them. Credit earned, quest completed.

2 Likes

Update; did the first wave, went away and came back about 10 minutes later and was able to finish.

Omg i clicked them so fast just now that Helene VANISHED rofl ill take your approach next time xD

Update: Aided all 3, now the quest giver disappeared -_____^ This is purgatory isnt it?

2 Likes

Problem fixed for me: I had the same issue. To resolve I simply dropped quest. Then hearthed to Org, switched WM ON - came back to quest giver. Picked up quest and went straight to Helene. It worked.

Speed doesn’t make a difference. I did it slow the first time and it was bugged. Did it fast just now and it worked. They just clearly hot fixed it a few min ago.

So i had the problem too, but i tried to do it when there was no one else around and it worked… I think if multiple people try to activate her at the same time and they’re at different stages, she kinda spins in place. Like she can’t be ringing gong 1 and gong 2 at the same time for different people. Just wait till there’s no one else to click her and it might work?

1 Like

SAME WHERE DID SHE GO

She was tired of all the /spit emotes

3 Likes

I guess Blizzard decided to extend RNG to quests working and being able to log in this expansion…

3 Likes

Fixed for me:

1. Dropped quest.
  2. Went to Org, switched WM ON.
  3. Picked up quest and went straight to Helene.
  4. Multiple spirits appeared after clicking once.
  5. Quest complete.

Most realms appear to be having this issue, was originally working but has since stopped. Moonguard affected as well.

Wait seriously where did the NPC go…I abandoned and logged and she’s still not there anymore

ya they take her back to the repair room like in west world.

1 Like

Issue resolved for me after the NPC involved despawned then respawned a while later. Unsure if it was GM intervention or something else.

Was just able to complete quest. i turned in the other quest that was offered by the same NPC when re-taking the quest for the several-th time (on the edge of a revelation). if you have not tried that still, worth a shot.