Campaign: A Temple In Need

same here too

Q.Q i just wanna play damn it

Same issue Here Horde-Runtotem

Hey!

I only go there when my pockets are low :unamused:

yeah ive spent the last 45 mins leaving the quest and taking it back on and even logged and re-logging its completely busted she wont ring the bell past the first time

1 Like

I want a refund for a broken expansion!!!

1 Like

Same issue here. Horde - Blackrock. Tried multiple times to Abandon and redo. Helene doesn’t do anything after first Bell and defaults to her original Dialogue option. Completely stuck and can’t progress story.

Same here. I can’t move past “Aid Disciple Helene” Doesn’t do anything when you click the spirits.

Caelstrasz - Both Horde and Alliance gathering and /spit on Disciple Helene.
Deservedly so. Quest is broken on every server it seems.

2 Likes

Same here Frostmourne Ally 9:05pm AEDT.

Also having an issue with this quest. Cant move on until completed

same problem here… Horde Dragonblight

Poor Helene, this is not what she expected after ascending

3 Likes

Yes this is exactly the launch experience I want when I finally get home from work.

5 Likes

Yes this is exactly how to help notify them of bugs. being passive aggressive on the forum.

1 Like

Same issue here.

Stuck on this part on Dragonmaw Alliance as well. Really annoyed that a simple quest bug just ends the expansion experience until it is fixed with a forced single linear story.

2 Likes

Normally, I’d just move onto another zone until they fix it, but their new style of a very linear quest chain, and blocking the other zones until Bastion is complete, means we’re literally sitting around Helene waiting for Blizzard to do something.

5 Likes

The problem with Aiding Helene is also going on in Thrall :frowning:

Sad part is you have to report through the forums so why not be passive aggressive.