Calm the wolf announced

Animations are still god awful.

Oh, and obligatory “muh tails” comment.

1 Like

Worgen are jealous of my tail!

1 Like

They still use fists… which feels kind of weird when you have claws TBH.

What worgens can do is to hunt down vulpira cut their tails off and attach it to your belt, boom worgen with tail. Problem solved.

5 Likes

So wet fur, matted fur, fur with cockleburs, mange, so many unused options just waiting to be used!:smiley:

2 Likes

I’d rock mange

1 Like

Nice for the Calm the Wolf; and Worgens dont need tails, they look really good without one.

3 Likes

Yeah really. This is a bigger issue.

Void Elves don’t have pink skin or blonde hair.

7 Likes

We want options so people can choose if they want one or not.

4 Likes

That’s a nice change.

Now if only they’d stop shifting me into Human form whenever I zoned into arena. :anger:

Very cool addition and happy for Worgen players. More options rock.

so, why play a worgen if you don’t want to use worgen form?

I don’t get it.

Happy worgen players got this since they’ve wanted it forever, I’m just not sure why they wanted it.

I’m sure I don’t speak for all happy-to-get-this worgen players, but for me it is simply that I want to:

• look human
  • be a druid
  • have the worgen human voice
  • have the worgen human customization
  • have the worgen druid form selections
  • have the worgen racials
  • have the worgen heritage armor
  • have the gilnean vibe
  • very occasionally look like a werewolf

I’m into it when I’m running Wild, or in certain transmogs. Otherwise I’m willing to tolerate it in combat so I get everything else.

2 Likes

Oh wow a feature I’ve seen zero Worgen players ask for seen a lot of requests for a tail option and more customisation in their Worgen form wonder when those are coming.

1 Like

People have been asking for it? You all are free to continue crying about your tail but to pretend nobody wanted this is so funny

3 Likes

Clearly we do as our racial leader does.

2 Likes

What if I want to remain worgen form though? WTF!

Oh cool one single Blood Elf who doesn’t even like the Worgen as a race but only their absolutely awful racials for some weird reason.

Will a similar effect be added to Tauren or will we forever be stuck in our were-human form?

(Lore: A wild cow was once bit by a rabid, stinking, filthy were-human that was half human and half… umm… also human. And since then the curse of were-humans have ravaged all Taurenkind, but allowing them to keep their majestic tails)

3 Likes