Calling All Old School Players: Who's Coming Back For Classic?

Kel’Thuzad, an original launch day server, was well known back in Vanilla for having some very competitive PvE guilds. The Goon Squad, Pacifist, Horde Gone Wild, Fortis, and who can forget < M I N I S T R Y >. Bellum Aeternus, Bellum Victoria (I always forget how they were related), Brew Masters, Tater Heads, Tribe… and I’m just getting stuck on Horde guilds minus the first two!

Retail WoW has long since lost it’s luster for me, but Classic has that new car smell with a collector’s car body. Who else is coming back with me to experience WoW as it was originally designed?

I will be there. Swinging the largest 2h the guild is willing to give me.

2 Likes

I’ll be back, boys.

2 Likes

Ill be back as well. Would love to play with some old school guys!

Had to switch to the right character, but I’ve been considering classic not sure who else of the old school gang is going to anymore though.

1 Like

Xunaka pre made’s were the best pre made’s.

You never played with the Real Men of Genius groups back in the day then ( Ekstra/zserub/kletus/charne/etc) :wink: waiting for server names to get released so I can pick.

I did! I even just tried to get zserub to play again last week! Did not work :frowning:

Phatsamurai and I are rolling on Whitemane if anyone else wants to join us.

I’ll be back, I guess Whitemane it is!

Whitemane just might be the server then!

ill have a character created today on Whitemane(H)!

Whitemane is defs the server. Do it up!

I took my spot on Herod, Whitemane, and Faerlina. Will decide later which one to go.

I was part of the first group of shamans to make 60 on KT back in the day. I remember all those guild the OP listed …I hated Goon Squad. I am looking for my old guild Kindred if any of them are around its Rasta. I am playing alliance on Herod but would switch to Horde play with those old guys again.

Did someone say Old School Players?

2 Likes

UMMMM VINDI!? I have missed you!

<3

So what’s the deal is everyone dead set on rolling Horde? I’ve thought long and hard about it, and I just can’t do it. I can’t deal with those BG queue times, and those awful starting positions in BGs. Not to mention. Deadmines >>>> Wailing Caverns amirite?

A semi-large contingent of Horde players are rolling Horde on Whitemane, and some Alliance I know have said they might roll there as well. I do think the Alliance population is more split on where they’re going, a few said they picked Faerlina.

Feel free to join the Vanilla KT Discord at KxgTTEa if you want to reconnect with the community some. We need more Alliance representation!

What server did you join?