Calling all Crafters, Gatherers, Farmers, and Filthy Casuals!

Fine. I acknowledge it. Does that make everyone happy!? Who cares that i said 500 times that it was a simple question. I can’t help how you or anyone else construe my tone. That’s on you. Especially, when i say more than once that its just a question. Who cares that these guys called me a homophobic racist.

Your question and tone were rude to start with. On top of that you were responding to a link which you didn’t even bother to click on for further information, that would have cleared up the issue right there. Several people have pointed this out to you, but until your last post you just ignored that. Your asking for clarification about “how to conduct yourself,” was out of left field. You didn’t even read the initial post, you just latched onto the words that were visible in the Link. This post was just a light hearted recruiting post, and nothing more.

I’ve read some of your posts and you seem to be a decent person. I don’t think anyone views you as a racist or a homophob from reading the thread, but for whatever reason you are desperate to play the victim in a situation that you escalated. Igotsoul though, seems to have some personal issues. I’m not sure what set you off, but we’ve moved on from this with no hard feelings. I’m Surprised to see this thread still rolling.

Thanks for everyone that responded without bias. For those of you that don’t understand how to conduct yourselves, and people Like Igotsoul, who is ok with being a racist and homophob, yeah, we don’t want you in our group. That’s pretty clear.

We are not some uptight group of gamers, but over the years you get tired of hearing the N word, C word, and the F word used like it’s a normal everyday word. One of my best friends is gay, and over the years of gaming he has had to deal with quite a lot of hate just for being gay. Another one of my best friends is black, and he has had to put up with the same thing over the years, and during that time I have witnessed all of this, so I like to be up front about what it is we don’t want in our community. That was the main point about knowing how to conduct yourself. We should have just stated so and moved on, so that is on us.

(This thread gained us 2 new members “who know how to conduct themselves, so grats to us, and thank you!)

1 Like

And plenty more who won’t. It was rude because you took it that way. I meant no rudeness but I cannot help how you interpret words on a screen.

8 Likes

I’ll acknowledge that. No hard feelings from me. Like I said. I read some of your posts back and you seem like someone I would get along with. Next time I’ll just answer the question.

2 Likes

The “F word” is a normal, every day word for many of us - hence Rozen’s question.

But I think he got his answer from your guild, one way or another.

2 Likes