Call of the Wild breaks Mend Pet hunter ability 10.2 did not resolve

Just to check in, is there any new word on this? Stills seemed unresolved as of a couple days ago, which was the last time I tested it.

Edit: To clarify, the proper resolution should be to correct the issue and make mend/revive pet properly work as one button again, the way that it previously did. Anything less is a bandaid or workaround, turning one button into two reduces QOL and isn’t a permanent solution.

3 Likes

Still waiting.

1 Like

Im also still waiting. But i guess the macro works aight

1 Like

@Kaivax the last time you replied was on November, this has been a really ongoing issue, it’s annoying in M+, a few seconds matter in a battle where you need your pet to be alive.

Please give us an update

2 Likes

This is also affecting PLAY DEAD. I just found out in the raid I accidently hit play dead before call of the wild and my pets were forver playing dead on the floor. Not a good look.

2 Likes

I haven’t had anything crazy happen with Play Dead. I have it macroed into Feign Death to completely clear combat. You have to hit the button again to get your pets up from the ground

10.2.5 This is still broken.

3 Likes

Just adding my reply to the mix - still broken as of feb 18th. Will we ever get that fix they promised us or did they forget or hoped we would.

1 Like

Update!?

4 months…

1 Like

please fix it. It’s been FIVE MONTHS. My hunter doesn’t even have Call of the Wild. AND Revive Pet is dammit broken, too. Found out at the beginning of a fight, thanks Blizz. Still trying to play my hunter crippled without viable pets.

1 Like

Any update on this? It looks at this point that this was intentional and not a bug.

How you guys aren’t embarrassed beyond belief that this is still broken is mind boggling to me.

1 Like

This bugs continued existence is legitimately embarrassing and should not be forgotten about.

Literally into a new expansion’s patch cycle, coming up on an entire year later.

1 Like

still not fixed…