Cache of Acquired Treasures (Fixed!)

Works on first activation for me however I cannot activate it a second time without leaving combat.

2 Likes

For me, it gets stuck on sword in combat. When I do an attack I lose the sword buff immediately, and have to wait for the next cycle which is sword agin, I do an attack, lose the sword buff. This is the cycle in combat.

If I enter combat with any other weapon up the trinket works provided I use it before sword

1 Like

mine is stuck on haste lol sad, swapped to my shadowgrasp for now, hope it gets fixed soon since its my BIS

2 Likes

For the first 5-10 pulls on rygelon mythic it was working just fine for me, now if I attempt to equip it if it cycles at all it seems to break. when I try using it even if its sitting on haste it simply doesn’t register, the weakaura that tracks it doesn’t even show up implying it doesn’t even see my trinket equipped via buff.

1 Like

worked when changed on action bar 
 works on haste and the fire crap but not on crit

1 Like

Yeah. I swapped to Shadowgrasp halfway through raid tonight. Dealing with this unreliable Cache isn’t worth until it is fixed.

+1 Friend!

1 Like

Same here
 :c

1 Like

still not hotfix :frowning:

1 Like

Trinket needs to be priority hotfixed already. There’s specs where their entire viability literally depends on this trinket actually functioning.

1 Like

Having same issue on my hunter seems to be not cycling/unusable while another on use trinket is on cd. Also can’t use on same target more than once.

1 Like

still bug,fix this need this trinket

1 Like

x2 i cant play because i dont have more trinkets and need this

1 Like

Please look into the Cashe issue. I would like to actually use my tricket.

1 Like

Really hoping this gets resolved quick because the cache trinket is pivotal for rogues to do good dps in M+!!!

3 Likes

Same here. It’s not the same though really need this fixed

1 Like

Pretty absurd at this point, during a push week and with mythic prog still going on this isn’t fixed yet. Where is a blue post even acknowledging they’re working on it? Prioritizing transmog quest lines over things that are making this game unplayable is disappointing

1 Like

I feel you. This bug literally pushes me to write my first post on the forum! This is how bad it is to my enjoyment of this game!

1 Like

On Halondrus prog I get 2x the damage from cache than I do shadowgrasp or phial. They need to stop rushing patches and expansions. The fact that cache isn’t fixed and the Soleah Gambit bug took so long to fix is concerning

1 Like

Same issue here. More specifically, Im not able to use it if meta/demonic is active. huge bummer when holding for a specific trigger

1 Like