Buying Soul Ash/Cinders for Cosmic Flux

If it was Homored and BoA, that’d be fine. But it means I have to hit Honored on every alt. Which I have no desire to fuss with ZM. lol

So yeah, it all comes down to what we each enjoy more. But it would be better of it was BoA.

1 Like

Oh it’s not BoA? Ouch. Lucky I hit honored on a few alts as well then lol

2 Likes

I saw it today but I was in war mode if that changes anything.

Yeah… that’s the kicker. If it was BoA, we’d all be happy. lol

I agree I was prepared to settle for the 235 I already had and the 265 from the campaign. No way was I going to farm Cinders no matter how much the increased the drop rate.

1 Like

Agreed. But I’m glad the people that make it their mission to complain daily about Torghast can finally rest easy knowing they’ll never have to do it again.

Boreghast is yet again something that sounded better in my head than it has turned out to be in the game.
Im really hoping they are learning from their mistakes but given that the next expansion is already being made while theyre learning from this one, we’re probably at least two expansions out before they actually have removed the offending content, lol.

I blame the ones screeching about players having gear they ‘dont deserve’. They evidently and maybe unwittingly spurred Blizzard on into making all these crazy systems and currencies that arent actually any fun at all.

1 Like

Same for me… I actually thought Torghast sounded fun when I first heard about it. That changed very quickly.

1 Like

I love torgast, but I hate it being required content for most of the expansion.

Torgast could have been mage tower 2.0 like in alpha….

If it were just some awesome cosmetics then torgast would have been praised a lot more.

They could have easily expanded on it in df… calling it aspect tower or something and it could be an option for leveling, could provide some dragon mount cosmetics/transmogs as rewards… just an extra activity to do as long as it isn’t forced on progression.

For the ffxiv players, think palace of the dead

I bought one day before yesterday so I could get my warlock her 2nd 291 legendary. They are definitely in game.