Buying Gold for LvL Boosting = META = Ruining Game

Facts; they need to crack down and advertise they’re doing it.

It costs less than 1k gold to boost to level 60. You can easily make 1k gold in a day from just messing around in outland. No gold buying needed.

1 Like

been around since classic since you seem unaware

What’s funny is I think they were talking about you.

It is true that I love hugs.

1 Like

when i joined swp PTR… i got multi 70char without leveling any of them.
then i logged in to get full t6 on each “circle vendors in shat”
-got exalted rep for shoulder enchant.
-best enchants & gems
-max lvl 2x proff on choice

i felt like this is gold buying advertise, because on live servers as a fresh character? in such huge inflation, if i wants to get best enchants/gems? & if i want to get exalted with aldor/Scryer ? & if i want to level 2x proff like eng/lw (i can get those all in 1day if i bought gold) also if i want to get full t6 i can buy more gold and join gdkp, if i even want to lvl any char? I buy 58boost and buy gold to afk in SP / sl to reach 70.

what the hell wow has become!!!

1 Like

Don’t buy any gold or carries if you don’t want to.
Problem solved.
:axe:

the solution is to not play in such environments

They were talking about me yes but I dont hug people, i just recommended someone who does

1 Like

You already get less xp per kill in a grp with a max level.

When ever someone would run me through a dungeon back in Vanilla it was for gear or quest completions and not for me to afk from 8-70.

1 Like

would be nice to get some kind of response from bliz themselves if they are even aware of this so we know if they care or not. Do they even look on these forums ever?

I’m actually Bobby Kotick.

And, no.

people claim that is easy to buy gold, when is not. you can just say, OH i want to buy gold. is imposible to buy gold, blizzard tracks the trades and on large trades you will get caught.

not every bot out there is a gold seller, people bot and work the auction house. not everyone out there is a chinnese gold farmer.

Speaking as someone who frequently has boosted 100s of toons this xpack I believe he is right. Even if they earned the gold it was most likely from a gdkp or other means. Some farm on paladin/mage alts or do other things but let’s be real majority of people buying boosts buy gold.

It’s roughly about 2k gold to buy from 1-60 which isn’t to bad tbh. However from 60-70 your talking somewhere in realm of 8-10K gold.

its easy. its a google away and they do it everyday.

don’t worry everyone.
blizzard have the perfect solution
which will be “introducing Game tokens”
so gold buying can be a standard part of the game and then no one will complain.

this comment is just a sarcasm toward blizzard decisions.

Their response was they are maybe looking into SOM nerfs for xp in boost/carry scenarios.

Since this is, to me, more a symptom of deepers causes…even if they do this I don’t see it fixing what they think it will.

It worked for SOM! Yeah, lets talk about the stellar success that was. Going off ironforge the total player base is less than some TBCC servers one faction. Just one faction. On 1 server.

inb4 their numbers can be off. This may be true. There is one way to fix that. Blizzard needs to show theirs.

I know people that did exactly what OP stated this week to hit 70. They can’t be bothered to actually level because its too slow and instead bought a lot of gold and boosts. I’ll report back if they ever get punished.

they will not

the thing is SOM sucked in general. if they would have made it fun and actually changed things up alot like a Season server should people would have played. Also leveling on a seasonal server shouldn’t even ever be a focus it should almost be a gimme…

a google away in order to get scamed. your account compromised and banned, because they sell gold not just to you, to others and those people doing huge trades with gold are the ones who get banned first. like i said, they keep track of all transactions, buying gold isnt as easy as it looks, if you dont belive me, try.