Buy more 58 boosts

anyone else here wish that you could boost more than one char on the same account

16 Likes

Eh I already have everything at 58+ except warrior. But I honestly wouldn’t really care either way

2 Likes

yall are pathetic lol

37 Likes

why no one cares about the leveling experience any more everyone just want to be max level and they buy boost runs be nice if could boost more toons or make leveling easy like retail

1 Like

shut ur mouth

17 Likes

your responses are very clever and well thought out end sarcasm

1 Like

if u say so internet guy

5 Likes

Sounds like you wish your 27 Pally was 58 lol

4 Likes

Tbcc would have been way better without the boost, it’s kind of funny that they split up
Tier 4 and tier 5 but then make a complete contradiction in logic to add a boost which allows you to skip a vast majority of the content the game has to offer. It’s almost like there are two ideologically opposed design philosophies at play.

12 Likes

the skip just made it so people who did not play the re-release of classic wow could start in outlands. I thought boost was nice but I think be nice if as said earlier no one cares about the leveling experiences any more so blizz should just make leveling super easy or able to buy more boosts I cant imagine I am the only one that feels like this

1 Like

But leveling was a part of the process for people who came to the game when tbc launched… no one cares about the leveling experience because 90% of the people who bought boosts were already playing and just wanted extra characters.

6 Likes

exactly so why not make it so can boost as many chars as we want not just limit it to one

The boost was terrible and is the reason classic players fled retail. The only people buying it are retail players for the mount or to have something to do during sh1tshowlands

Oh and bots.

15 Likes

Yeah I want a druid alt but don’t want to bother with leveling in Azeroth.

1 Like

So then you don’t want to play classic.

It’s part of the content.

The journey is half of the game.

8 Likes

Nope I want to play classic TBC. Leveling in Outland is fine.

3 Likes

Hahaha

“I want a six pack but I don’t want to do any exercise”

10 Likes

I don’t have time to level an alt because I exercise irl.

3 Likes

It’s a shame that classic content is 85% of the leveling content, almost like it’s content.

This isn’t retail, or sh1tshowlands. The expansion is a new endgame not a new game.

I never even figured out how to do the first one.