Button bloat in out of control

Yes I have played typing of the dead. Like I said I love pressing buttons.

1 Like

laughs in resto shaman

2 Likes

Do you?

Here is a button
:red_circle:

Don’t press it, the world might end.

Sorry the nukes are launched and one is aimed at your house

1 Like

It’s alright that place needed to be destroyed anyways. I have so many mechanical keyboards the clacking sound was a nightmare. You did the world a favor there is now fewer buttons to press.

1 Like

no.

also, you do not speak for me or my alts.

that being said, just wait till MS sits at the table and pushes wow into the console. then u will get your wish by an order of magnitude.

2 Likes

You played me for a fool. You fiend!

1 Like

You will get Carpal tunnel and you will enjoy it!

Some specs that seem good about not having too many buttons in M+ are BM Hunter, Destro Lock, Fury Warrior, and Vengeance DH, Ret Paladin, maybe more. For anyone interested. Raid builds usually don’t have bloat, M+ builds might.

1 Like

I like having buttons to press.

2 Likes

You have a ton of toys and mounts i’m sure. Just put them all on your action bars and you will have plenty of buttons to press.

Perhaps mobile gaming is more your thing, friend.

1 Like

The only time button bloat starts to bother me is when there isn’t enough room to put the abilities on action bars. WOW doesn’t really have this issue yet (though some specs are getting close). FFXIV is much much worse in this regard.

1 Like

I feel like I type this every week but here we go again:

Yet another “I can’t do it so dumb it down for everyone” post

zzz

2 Likes

No, learn to play.

5 Likes

why do they call it button bloat when you in control in out of control of bloat

1 Like

A couple specs would benefit from the disc treatment of having an ability or two made passive but it’s not that bad.

:dracthyr_heart:

“I’ve heard this story before.”

1 Like

7 Likes

Once again people are only focused on rotational abilities, when you have almost twice as many buttons that aren’t a part of your rotation.

2 Likes