<Business Class> 7/8M EP, 9/9M BoD LFM

Here there! I am with <Business Class> a 7 year-old guild on Sargeras! We are currently looking for more talented players to round out our roster!

–Current Progression–
7/8 Mythic EP, 9/9M BoD, 8/8M Uldir

–Raid Schedule–
[Mythic Main Raid] - Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday at 7:30 PM - 11:00 PM CST
[Heroic Clear (optional)] - Saturday at 7:00 PM CST - Open to raiders, alts, and our more casual members.
[Heroic Clear + Partial Mythic (optional)] - Sunday at 8:00 PM CST - Open to raiders, alts, and more casual members. This run is completed in conjunction with our sister guild Syzygy.
[Mythic BoD Clear (optional)] - Monday at 9:30 PM CST - Open to both our raiders and more casual members.

We have many amazing, less hardcore players that join us just for the weekend heroic runs and mythic alt run to be a part of our extensive community. If you are interested in joining the guild and/or the weekend runs only, please feel free to still reach out to me as we are a continuously evolving fellowship of players with a large emphasis on not just being a guild, but an online home!

–About Us–
Our goal is to efficiently kill bosses, achieving CE as competitively as possible, all while maintaining our cheery, positive environment so that members are excited to log on and work together. In order to achieve CE every tier, we are absolutely progression focused with accountability to each member. We expect our raiders to come fully prepared to each boss, having researched the boss at hand and the nuances of their class.

However, we also understand that this is a game, and we will not sacrifice the fun and easy-going atmosphere that we maintain; you will not ever find any toxicity here. We focus up on the pull, yet meme in-between. Our discord is active on daily basis, where every night you’ll find members playing WoW and other games together, or simply on to chat.

In addition to main raid, we hold weekly heroic and partial mythic runs on Saturday and Sunday for our alts and more casual members, sales runs, and are always pushing keys (some members are currently in the 2-2.5K io range). Additionally, there are other guild events on off nights including a Monday mythic BoD clear for mounts/trinkets, a weekly activities night after the Saturday alt run (Cards Against Humanity, Jackbox games, Scribble. io, etc), and Discord giveaways. We are very far from a guild that only logs on to raid, and are extremely proud of our friendly, super welcoming and extensive community!

–Current Recruitment Needs–

• Tank - None
  • Healer - Hpally
  • Ranged DPS - Hunter, Spriest, Ele Shaman, Boomkin, Any strong RDPS
  • Melee DPS - Warrior, WW Monk, Any strong melee w/ tank OS

All exceptional applicants, no matter what spec, are encouraged to reach out and/or apply as we could still have flexibility in our roster for a great fit!

–Details Summary–
History – Received CE every tier (w/ one exception) since our beginning in Throne of Thunder (MoP) on Sargeras. We’re a guild that has lasted the test of time, and will not be going anywhere!
Loot – We’ve embraced personal loot and wont require you to change specs or give up loot you win. However if you choose to relinquish loot you do not need, that piece is loot counciled out using RCLootCouncil addon.
Consumables – Food, Flasks, and Runes are provided for each raid day.
Apply Here (w/o the spaces) – https:// discord.gg/35nwEHp

–Progression History–

• 13/13 Mythic - Throne of Thunder
  • 14/14 Mythic - Siege of Orgrimmar
  • 7/7 Mythic - Highmaul
  • 10/10 Mythic - Blackrock Foundry
  • 13/13 Mythic- Hellfire Citadel
  • 7/7 Mythic - Emerald Nightmare
  • 3/3 Mythic - Trial of Valor
  • 10/10 Mythic - Nighthold
  • 7/9 Mythic - Tomb of Sargeras
  • 9/11 Mythic - Antorus, The Burning Throne
  • 8/8 Mythic - Uldir
  • 9/9 Mythic - Battle for Dazar’alor
  • 7/8 Mythic - Eternal Palace (current tier)

–Contact–
Teyla#11577 (My Btag) - Teyla#2830 (My Discord)

Please feel free to reach out to me with any questions! I am very reachable by either Bnet or Discord. I’d love the chance to chat with anyone interested! :slight_smile:

Still looking for more!

Have an immediate opening for a strong Hpally!

Za’qul will die this week! Come kill azshara with us

Looking for great ranged DPS! Come join our crew of peeps! :smiley:

Always looking for excellent players and new friends :slight_smile:

Friday!!! Oh you glorious day, how I have missed you.

Join our guild pls. I need more friends.

Azshara is nearly dead! Cutting Edge before Blizzcon inc!

AZSHARA IS DEAD! Come join us for next tier as we push higher and higher :smiley:

Join us, friends!

Interested in joining but can’t commit to raiding during the week because of random work schedule (I drive a semi) but looking for a new home and people to run M+ and other content with

Vel still needs friends. I thought that was an important update.

things and stuff

Do you guys need a BM Hunter and a Holy Priest? We also have a fire mage friend but he’s not quite geared yet since he just came back.