Burning the Trees

“Naruto running a solo train on his wife” wasn’t on my bingo card of things I’d be discussing today.

Any void beings Alleria could summon would probably get explodey next to Turalyon, so I think that would officially cross the line into “not a good time”.

2 Likes

As much as i approve killing nefs, i still hope Sylvana will never leave the Maw. It better be stored away while you still a Hero, rather than live long enough to become Thrall.

1 Like

I see, so naruto would be a better wife for Turalyon than Alerria, hm.

I’m representing chaos here.

1 Like

in the end they will be begging sylvanas to come back and saved them.

1 Like

That would be an obvious part of her redemption. “Only Sylvanas can… blablabla”

sylvanas is still one of the most loved wow characters. even more so you know who it was trying to ruin her character.

1 Like

What? Since when did Domination magic come into play with Fyrakk?

1 Like

Depending on who you ask, one or the other is the family black sheep.

1 Like

This is interesting me,it only take one soul to redemption,one sacrifice would she?

1 Like

Sylvanas was pushed by death.

Fyrakk is being pushed by himself or void.

These are not the same powers

2 Likes

So, so far we have:

Arthas managed to cheat the rules of shadowlands, and trap the souls of many beings on the living plane, preventing the Kyrians from doing their work;

Odyn too;

The essence of Sylvanas’ death could allow her to honk honk with Turalyon without contraindications;

Alleria could not use her madness advantages with Turallyon, thus making naruto a greater advantage for Hinata;

Odyn apparently knew the beings of the shadowlands, possessing enough knowledge and artifacts to create a type of personal oribos.

And Callia Menethil is an undead of light, meaning Naarus can also cheat the rules of shadowlands…

Nobody respects Shadowlands, huh?

1 Like

sylvanas still is informed of what is happening on azeroth we get a letter from her on forsaken if we did all the sylvanas loyalist quests.

1 Like

My personal take is that Blizzard just doesn’t favor Night Elves. Players and developers just seem to love to hate them.

1 Like

Are you saying Sylvanas could be pregnant?

1 Like

only way for undead to procreate is through necromancy and raise new people into undeath.

1 Like

ooooooooooooo this opens up a whole new range of thoughts…

If light and void repel each other…

Sylvanas could become pregnant with a son/daughter from Turalyon and have a child based on death and void. MY GOD

1 Like

This is the craziest thread I’ve read today. Please continue.

1 Like

That doesn’t make sense,since they can’t met but void and death can but not in life. The dead can’t live with the life so no children can be made.

1 Like

This whole thread has been a wild ride and im 100% down for it and not paying attention at work

1 Like

As a tree hugging hippie, :crazy_face: myself, I agree with this post :deciduous_tree:

1 Like