Burning the Trees

Ok, whats that have to do with anything?

1 Like

Red + blue = purple or violet.

Red, in WoW lore would be represented by anger, fire or…DKs (death)?
Blue would be logic, arcane magic…so void would be…

The mixture of arcane magic and death? or the logic of anger? Or arcane death?

1 Like

She needs to know when to come back and save us.

If what you say is to be true, then why don’t we have these mixtures? it is our own plain of existence that can only make them possible if Aezroth would allow it. She has to dream into existence. In SL why did the jailer not cross into this plain? He knew he couldn’t he would vanish. The same applies to the laws of this universe.

2 Likes

Listen to me now, please.

If Turalyon’s “little soldiers” are forged in the light…

…and if undead use light, as mentioned here, but suffer for it…

If Turalyon stayed with Sylvanas, or some undead, his little soldiers could travel to that undead’s uterus and perform a miracle…even it hurts for the undead.

considering that he represents the light, the miracle…life is a miracle, right?

I think he would wait for Sylvanas because every prisoner ends up having a certain charm, look how many love letters a prisoner/inmate receives.

Now, Turalyon aside, I think any paladin could impregnate an undead.

1 Like

Are undead considered dead in the world of death?

1 Like

Still what I said before,Azeroth would have to dream it into being. Nothing comes to into being here without her dream.

1 Like

Neither did most of us… :laughing:

1 Like

hard stare

There are WAY too many 'if’s in that little treatise in ‘logic’ of yours. Sylvanas fans don’t get to circumvent her undead status because of ‘head canon’ wishful thinking.

Huh, so Shadowflame… and Perhaps Void… Hmmm… Unless they’re separate entities, Sylvanas’ whole rant about N’zoth serving death was half-right and half-wrong XD If of course it is the void and Shadowflame is of it.
But, I suspect not, since Shadowflame is associated with Warlocks, Demons, and now we’re Proto-Dragons.

If the game were in my hands, the story would be much more interesting.

There were people who stopped working just to read this thread xD.

NOW, if void is purple, Barbie is just one color variation away from becoming pure chaos, as she already has her own world outside of reality.

You can put anything on top, but the reason for putting the top where it is is because if the opposite were the case you would have a world the opposite of what it is.

Order and death would make a light universe, just the definition of light would change, it definitely would not be void. Just the same if nature and disorder were opposite then they would embody principles of void. Sort of like deep sea creature evolution… not really but that’s probably the closest life has gotten to the void.

One day people will see the folly of running a narrative as though it were a Poke’mon type chart.

That’s why n’zoth was trapped at the bottom of the sea? hmm

king kong put him there after decapitating him with excalibur