Burning Crusade Classic: The Sunwell Plateau is Now Open!

Not going to lie, I’m perfectly okay with this. I just want wrath to be out already. Totally looking forward to it.

Yup and it sucks with a classic style game. Maybe I’m just getting old

Hey Blizzard Classic Devs, daily reminder you guys are brain damaged and your killing the game.

This is why we played private servers, because you can’t do anything right. Especially in TBC.

1 Week NOTICE, haha. good one.

Give me a 1 week notice on WOTLK prepatch aswell.

Idiots.

7 Likes

63.2% of the guilds clearing BT/Hyjal are from China. Every other region combined (EU/NA/Korea/OCE/Taiwan) is 36.8%.

2 Likes

No they try to release wrath because people praise it like there is no tomorrow but forget the community “destroys” tbc more than the game itself. Wotlk will be just the same.

1 Like

We’re all getting old. WoW has gotten old. Maybe there’s some psychological link to wanting to go back and play an old version of the game to think back and remember what life was like back when we were younger. But then Blizz blasts that illusion with these changes, and I’m just left with feeling like I’m playing some crappy version of Retail.

5 Likes

I don’t really think that’ll be soon. Prolly prepatch will come in august or september. Wrath is coming between october or november.

That might be exactly what I’m feeling, I wanted to do S3 and S4 so much and now I feel like it was hallow effort and because of the changes, the lack of communication, the inconsistencies… I’m just feeling very done.

2 Likes

this is so rushed can we please get tbc era

2 Likes

I agree with everything you said and is basically my feelings to a T

1 month ago “they arent rushing tbc”. Today they announce P5 of tbc 11 1/2 months into . Why not call it Season of Misery: The Burning Wallet?

4 Likes

Oh goodness, I didn’t know people did that. Your boss doesn’t mind you taking off for Warcraft?

Did anyone say it wasn’t allowed?

I REALLY hope the pre-patch is in October so that it co-insides with Hallow’s Eve.

1 Like

Why would my boss care what I did with my paid time off?

5 Likes

I’ll be honest, I’m not real sure why what day something is released matters (also don’t care) but Thank You Blizz for doing whatever has upset these meta roaches.

Now, it doesn’t make up for the idiot LFD decision but this has perked up my spirits for a few hours anyway. I’ll look forward to you getting back to disappointing me tomorrow.

1 Like

Appreciate you for this. That def makes things a bit more clear for sure

1 Like

Everyone is feeling so burned out in my dad guild. Content is coming out too fast, not to mention the retail grind, and at this rate we won’t be able to fully enjoy Sunwell. Games are supposed to be fun, not jobs. We are old, tired, and need some down time. Can we have some time to chill in TBC before Wrath? I can dream right? It hasn’t even been a full year of TBC yet. Also, one week to prepare everyone for new content is so stressful for raid leaders with lives, have mercy.

5 Likes

You have had longer than a week to prepare.

Now I can see being mad about the short notice if you wanted to use PTO, however we knew sunwell was this month.

For the love of God, STOP RUSHING THINGS. This is not fun, and everyone agrees!

6 Likes

I don’t think it’s rushed but I do think they should of gave us a 2 week notice.

1 Like