Burning Crusade Classic: The Sunwell Plateau is Now Open!

No they need to announce it sooner than a weeks notice.

You may have guessed the date but you didn’t know for certain.

1 Like

The world is going down. In 3minutes you guys got time to prepare!

Would it kill you guys to a). Give us more than a week’s notice b). Release content on Tuesday???

1 Like

Unlock Black temple!

Lord they really can’t burn through this expansion fast enough can they? Wrath in time for Labor Day?

I honestly feel so deflated to even play WotLK-C because I do not trust them to not do the exact same thing and rush everything. I don’t expect it to last as long as original TBC did but it’d be nice if the place didn’t become a ghost town in just a year of its launch.

10 Likes

It won’t be limited all bosses available from day 1

There is no attunement required to enter the instance. Unlike its original release, Sunwell Plateau will have all bosses available from the start.

Just a small note, I’ve really enjoyed all of the artwork that’s been done for classic so far as stuff releases.

The PVP season is about to end, new content is coming. This is a forumula than anyone who has been paying a modicum of attention knows very well. It’s on you if you chose to ignore it.

Cool story bro.

I guess my question could have been phrased a bit better. I was speaking specifically about the dailies/other quests that seem to be locked behind participation. Sorry for the confusion!

Are you actually joking me? You do realize people need to prepare in game and irl? Put in PTO etc? Farm consumables? I’ve been prepping in game at least (rip IRL I guess) but I didn’t pace the prep for may 10. Wtf blizz

5 Likes

Correct, the arena season ended but the time between unlocks from arena season ending has been different.

Don’t act like you knew when the day was going to be because you didn’t.

You acting like the arena season ended meant the date was set in stone and it wasn’t.

Most people thought the 19th including me.

2 Likes

Yea I need 2 week notice for PTO.

2 Likes

Well, it is called The Burning Crusade…

2 Likes

It speaks…

Knowing the exact day is kinda irrelevant, unless you’re planning your entire life day by day.

Arena season ends = new raid coming soon. That’s all you need to know. You had ample time to prepare.

Finally those lfd threads will be less

Who said I wasn’t prepared?

And I wanted to use vacation days but I need more than a week notice that’s the gripe everybody pretty much has…

You kind of need the exact date to take vacation days

3 Likes

-1 week notice and not adhering to original sunwell gated release creates sadness

5 Likes

You want to take off from work to play the Sunwell patch?

1 Like