Burning Crusade Classic: The Sunwell Plateau is Now Open!

Not quite. We had season 3 kickoff after a week but Hyjal/BT didn’t unlock until another 10 days later. Some predicted Sunwell and S4 with absolute certainty on the 19th…oops.

Realistically, it’s anybody’s guess anymore.
No need to be so rude.

2 Likes

Would you tell your raid members to take time off work without an actual confirmation date or are you not in a position to do that? I’m guessing your answer is the second one and you aren’t in a position where you have to and you also lack the empathy to care about others.

It’s funny that one of your other posts talks about adults with lives but you reply to this like you don’t know that.

2 Likes

Why would they want to run 4 games at once

i do love these players who say blizzard is “simping” for china and “need that chinese money” when they decide to give the chinese players identical treatment to the eu/na players, imagine for a second that blizzard catered to the chinese players over the na players like the na players want them to do for them, there’d be a riot lmao.

The salt if the na reset is on tuesday and blizzard release sunwell on a monday night so that they aren’t accused if “simping for na” would be absolutely delicious, you guys can barely get it together in 1 week to play a 2hour long raid but you advocate for giving chinese players a 12 hour long reset

Man the forums really do attract the most annoying players.

I’m happy Sunwell is finally coming out. Tired of doing BT, and most certainly tired of doing MH.

That’s not the issue, can they give us two weeks notice at least, it isn’t much to ask

1 Like

I knew it was coming out a month ago when they put it on the PTR. Then confirmed it with the pvp season ending.

Blizzard is completely predictable in their announcements.

If you take off time from work just to do a new raid, honestly that’s kind of sad.

1 Like

How’s that sad? PTO is paid time off that you can spend on anything. Work isn’t my life. If I wanna take a day or two off extra to focus on progression that’s not sad. I have plenty of PTO to spend and a few days isn’t breaking the PTO bank.

2 Likes

They could just, like, not release the content at the same time worldwide.

The down time was 1 week!

Lol it’s sad to me that people would like to use PTO to play an old game. I use my PTO on vacation trips going to places and resorts.

How you choose to spend your time is yours to choose. But I’m just saying that spending that PTO for raiding is most certainly a sad way to use it. That’s just my opinion.

1 Like

I don’t recall anyone asking what you think of taking PTO to play WoW.

1 Like

Why? It’s a hobby like any other, and it’s one people spend considerable time playing. It isn’t unreasonable to take a day or two off for the capstone of the expansion. How is someone taking PTO for something they enjoy sad? That’s judgmental and petty.

2 Likes

People can take planned time off for whatever they want, and they don’t need your permission.

I read through your post history and it was all contrarian answers to common concerns and on an “anti-troll” thread you basically said that you like doing so. Just another troll under the bridge poster who shouldn’t be taken seriously.

3 Likes

I don’t disagree that it’s judgmental. I’m literally saying I think your usage of your PTO on this old game is a sad excuse of time off. Not sure how it’s petty of me to have that opinion though, but sure how ahead and throw that in there.

Anyway I said how you choose to spend your time is yours to choose. I just think it’s sad to spend it on something like the old version of WoW. I’d spend it on a trip to another country at any type of resort or amusement parks. Take your pick, there’s way better ways of spending time off from work than the hobby you can easily play after work hours lol.

Oh you’re a troll, gotcha. Opinion disregarded, have a nice day

2 Likes

I literally said in the quote you replied to how you choose to spend your time is yours to choose.

Never did I say a single time that I need to give anyone permission to do anything.

I’m simply passing judgement that I think it’s sad to use PTO on an old raid. Just kind of a waste. Sorry I have this opinion, and sorry you are seemingly offended?

Just because we don’t agree doesn’t make me a troll. But yes I’m sorry you’re upset.

I’m not even upset, I was letting the other poster know what he was dealing with. I wasn’t going on this topic alone at all or I would have replied differently.

2 Likes

Cause disagreeing on a topic = trolling on these forums.

If that’s the case I think you’re trolling cause you think blizzard should announce things in a different fashion than they already do.

I think the way they do it is just fine. So you must be trolling given we don’t agree on this right?

Yeah I just added him to the ignore list, forum trolls aren’t worth engaging with

3 Likes