Burning Crusade Classic: The Dark Portal is Open!

I am a simple elf. I see a Moon Guard draenei post, and I comment.

6 Likes

Bwahaha missing shared tags huh

2 Likes

worst thing you could do is trying to level right now honestly… 1-2 weeks until things cool off a bit but then again no plans for me to touch WoW in general for now.

2 Likes

except pay your sub so you can complain in GD

1 Like

I understand the pain but this is how Classic WoW was back in the day. Primitive systems, flawed design but great zones, pretty good storyline and a awesome feel.

The more blunt answer is deal with it simply because Retail is the way to go if you want convenience.

1 Like

I thought blood elves and draenei were only at launch

1 Like

Nope, available to make one right now.

1 Like

That’s not griefing that’s playing the game…they need the tag too you are not special that tag is not specifically for you quit being entitled

2 Likes

I want to be able to get out of the starting zone is what I want.

1 Like

Oh frick what am I doing then I’m logging in now

1 Like

Did you try talking to these people and see if they wanted to group up? That is how things are done in classic, communication and cooperation.

1 Like

yes. they all refused.

2 Likes

Then here’s a workaround which is more painful: Just pick up the quests and mindlessly grind. If you see a chance to pick up an item or kill a mob, do it.

Will take longer but you’re progressing

1 Like

I have TBC and classic PRIMA guides sitting here, and I’ve tried all of their suggestions.

Grind your way the old fashioned way, killing things till you outlevel it

1 Like

I’m not sure, but I don’t think you get xp if you don’t get the tap.

Ignore the guides and do what others are doing if they refuse to group up with you: cut them out of the competition.

Too bad so sad if you get in their way. If they’re willing to get in your way then show 'em how it’s done and come out on top.

if only I could cast fireball before all these pallies and mages and shamans and warriors go brrrt

Then how about a instant cast spell just to tag it?

I don’t have any instant cast spells at level 2.