Burning Crusade Classic Summer Events

2 full time jobs amigo work 7 days a week.

My schedule is diff than most. I work 3-12 hr shifts at job 1 sat, sun, mon, and 4-10 hr shifts at job 2 tues-fri. 7 days a week.

as long as you’re having fun it don’t matter if you are behind. GL to yam man.

Not sure what to say besides it kinda still makes my point valid. You were spending I assume most of the time you had free playing wow not everyone can do that like I mentioned. Assuming you were playing in all the free time you did have thats 43 hours close to the average 50 hours it takes to go from 60-70.

1 Like

It’s been so long since I’ve done this I’m so happy they brought Burning Crusade back I get to relive so many good memories. I use to skip school some days to play and now I have kids and they’re starting school even though so much time has passed this expansion will always have a huge place in my heart and life. Thank you Blizzard Entertainment :heart:

2 Likes

Spirit of competition should have 1hr que times for any competition AMIRITE.

I actually agree. I just learned that Classic TBC was a thing and resubed. I was wondering where the event was. Then I saw this post (Blozzards) and actually got upset. Sure I’m low level but I wanted the even for xp etc… so what if I’m not max level it’s still a fun event.

1 Like

Reliving 2008 now. Catching up lol. People in Marketing deserve a raise. Kudos.

1 Like

Better see fireworks vendors on the 4th still.

Can’t wait to get ganked by all the PVP geared Horde while going to SP for summer boss… Also with no hope to Summon friends at the Stone, can’t wait to see them all get Ganked and stop playing too. What a wonderful summer time event.

Make TBC into retail.
Time to go back to private servers.
There it is more like TBC and not retail.

2 Likes

Make same faction BGs permanent please

1 Like

so the mote farm at DMF?

1 Like

I dont see either midsummer or olympics event in game? Any news wasn’t it supposed to start today?

1 Like

I was expecting a Midsummer event today after the server shutdowns … but nothing. No events, no post explaining what’s going on, no nothing.

6 Likes

Seriously, where is the event? Can we at least get some sort of response addressing this?

3 Likes

Hello. I looked into this and the events are set to start at 0:00 Midnight on July 23 (realm time) in all regions.

3 Likes

What date will it end? Is there still the 10% xp buff from the ribbon pole dance?

Thanks for the update!

rofl what a joke of a company

We were finally expecting something new to do, and the event isn’t even turned on.

4 Likes

Well how nice of someone to tell us, and only because people expected it today (as per Blue post) and asking because nothing’s happening. So sad to see what this company has become.

3 Likes

What stuff can you do in this event ? Is it like what’s in retail ?

1 Like