Burning Crusade Classic Realm Consolidation August 9

I’m more fascinated at their ability to keep digging after hitting bottom than anything.

5 Likes

No, you can have as many as you want, up to 50.

I moved the toons I cared about to Grobulus and Remulos. Glad I did.

3 Likes

They need to add the Random Dungeon Finder in. Wrath is going to be awful without it, people are fed up with looking for groups on underpopulated and overpopulated servers/factions. If they don’t give me an option to move off Mankrik I expect them to make changes to let me experience the content.

2 Likes

Exactly.

4 Likes

I expect poor communication from Blizzard. So does everyone I know. My guild makes jokes about it.

This (with the Earthfury filp flop mess) is the worst I’ve ever seen from them, surpassing my previous worst expectations.

5 Likes

Yep that is a new one for them. Still trying to figure if they did or didnt.

That aside though the amount of communication was on the normal level of blizzard in recent history.

2 Likes

You can guess what my first response to this was.

1 Like

Sometimes. You can be a bit unpredictable, though.

1 Like

I don’t want to get ratio’d like that guy on Reddit with all the bad opinions.

good to see u again glinda

1 Like

At least I’ve never went to jail for bad decisions.

1 Like

What about servers with low faction populations. I’m on Mankirk and there’s almost no other alliance here. You’re just leaving us in the freaking dust.

Earthfury ?

Yeah I was just getting ready to respond if anyone noticed that EarthFury was on the list, then all of sudden it wasn’t? plus its missing from the realm list currently in tbc classic.

1 Like

Comments like this are just defending blizzards poor actions. They need to fix all servers, this is just a weak bandaid. Disapointing.

yes i saw it

For the most part, the abandoned characters on the consolidated realms will continue to be abandoned. People are already playing elsewhere. Folks who have Horde characters being moved to Sulfuras may find a reason to play, but I don’t have high hopes for that due to a conversation I just had with a friend who was part of the exodus from that realm.

It’s a dead realm. Anyone of consequence has already transferred off. They haven’t even unlocked the gem vendor on the daily isle. For the most part, the only people still there belong to an off-shore guild who has too much gold to transfer off.

Maybe if we’re lucky, Blizz will open FCM from Sulfuras to address their complete failure to communicate critical details ahead of the migration. And this time, open the door for Alliance characters to transfer somewhere more suitable.

Same for Alliance of Mankrik

So, is anyone’s characters actually already showing up for them on Sulfuras?

All my chars getting moved there are Alliance and I already have 4 horde on Sulfuras so there won’t even be enough room to move all my chars - not sure what happens in this scenario?