Burning Crusade Classic Realm Consolidation August 9

This is ridiculous. They have set false expectations with zero updates regarding the transfer of these toons. They make it harder to get back to the game for long time players.

Demanding compensation for desired realm transfers of our choosing.

6 Likes

I just miss my characters. This is painful. I paid for a subscription thinking I would be able to play but still nothing.

7 Likes

Day 16 after blue post. My account is empty. I only have 2 lvl 70 toons, so i paid my sub to see my empty account for 1 month. They were on heartseeker. there not a single toon on sulfuras right now. But for sure, my game time goin down is completly fine working 100% :smiley:

6 Likes

I want it known to everyone here. I keep opening tickets which they just keep closing and giving me a link to this exact forum post where we are all crying for help. They said there will be an update regarding this, but they did not say when or where it would be. since this post is obviously not updated I don’t believe i will be getting my high lvl characters back at this point. We have been fd out of a month of game time which we pay for they don’t. and they haven’t given us the time of day to explain anything.

2 Likes

16 DAYS WITHOUT my character…HELLO? anyone? did i lose my gold? where are they?

2 Likes

I put in a ticket the other day and received a response.

“…as much as I would love to help you out, it seems the finish of the transfer has been delayed so some characters are still missing, but don’t worry the characters have not vanished and you will be able to use them again even if i cannot currently give you any time estimates.”

So for the most part nothing we did not already know. The transfers are taking longer than expected for whatever reason, and they do not know when it will be complete. I have a bad feeling about this.

Well for what it’s worth, my low level warrior finally popped in last night as I said above, and now this morning I have a low level mage that showed up as well.

1 Like

One of my 3 characters finally became available this morning, unfortunately it was just a level 3 and not my main.

1 Like

STILL nothing… How in the world is this remotely possible? How about a post blizzard? Awfully silent while you are taking peoples money…

5 Likes

My only toon finally showed up today, would be nice to be comped a free transfer for the delay

3 Likes

My main warrior finally showed up and I’m gonna just start leveling on Sulfuras. I think if we wait for the official update they may (as if right) give us our dues. This whole ordeal was and still is just so sloppy and unfair to loyal players (customers).

2 Likes

So Blizzard, are we getting free transfers or free game time?

3 Likes

Cancelled my sub and requested a refund for my 3month sub purchase that already has a week wasted with no access to my characters.

I’ll resub when there is an announcement on this or when fresh servers release on the 30th.

6 day estimated wait time on my refund ticket btw.

1 Like

I just got this lvl 70 toon. Finally. Is not my main but at least one of 2 toons.

1 Like

Well they seem to have gotten all my < level 10 throwaway toons transferred. Still waiting for everyone else.

2 Likes

Yeah I resubbed in anticipation of wrath. Log in the night before servers shut down, played on my 39 toons and logged off. Next morning all toons gone I email blizzard, GM Urmanorm or whatever gaslit me and said that I deleted it and won’t be able to recover it. I’m furious about this entire situation . Blizzard gives 0 shootts about their base. Absolutely insane I spent 15 bucks to get gaslit by their bad gm.

The best part is he closed the ticket and told me he hopes I have a good experience moving forward LOL. Here I’ll even attach the original message he sent me to see how ridiculous this entire thing is. 2 weeks of waiting for a reply to get gaslit.[quote=“Sunakoh-mankrik, post:729, topic:1258446, full:true”]
I want it known to everyone here. I keep opening tickets which they just keep closing and giving me a link to this exact forum post where we are all crying for help. They said there will be an update regarding this, but they did not say when or where it would be. since this post is obviously not updated I don’t believe i will be getting my high lvl characters back at this point. We have been fd out of a month of game time which we pay for they don’t. and they haven’t given us the time of day to explain anything.
[/quote]

indent preformatted text by 4 spaces
1 Like

It’s been over two weeks. Still have ZERO of my characters.

2 Likes

yea i was told that they cant find any data on my characters. I guess we just gotta wait more than 2 weeks to get our characters back from a transfer they hardly advertised.

1 Like

same here. all of my low levels are here still waiting on my main. Weirdly enough my main is on the wrong server and is level 1 right now. hope that doesnt persist.

1 Like

We 100% should. This whole thing was done soo poorly and so poorly advertised that we deserve another free transfer period.

5 Likes