Burning Crusade Classic Patch 2.5.2 Content Timeline

Terrible decisionmaking from you guys yet again.

Not only did we not know we had our own ladder until this week (something you said you’d discuss in JUNE), you didn’t even announce it and now you’re shaving a further half a day off the season for OCE? Absolute incompetence.

8 Likes

Please consider finishing OCE season at the usual time, I work 3 jobs 9 - 9 6 days a week and I get all of my games done in one sweaty tuesday night session. Gonna miss out all on all of my points and gear this week </3

7 Likes

Thanks for updating OCE last minute. This is a working day and you’ve provided no time to coordinate.

7 Likes

Ay, nice update mate. You devs, social coords and idea men, really know how to run the show. Once again, out of touch 40 year olds who still think game magazine and cheat books are the way communicate important updates and changes, forgetting that the internet exists until literally 2 hours before the change is meant to go live.

A+

6 Likes

Where’s the notice for OCE? No points this week now!!

3 Likes

KEKW there’s more time between the previous season end and the new one (~10 hours), than there was between the edited announcement and the new season end time (~6 hours)

2 Likes

This was an actual embarrassment, and I seriously mean it when I say you should feel ashamed of this level of mismanagement.

How many people went without points this week?

5 Likes

Its a yikes from me. This company is a joke. All you have to do is literally follow what your prior developers did over a decade ago and you can’t even manage that.

Do you guys just roll dice every Monday or something?

1 Like

Just wondering, S1 ended half day earlier for OCE players. All team rankings is now 0.

Do we still be able to get points for this week?

Why wasnt this communicated at least a week in advance.
My friends and I can only get together to que Tuesday night due to work and other commitments and we have missed this weeks points before end of season.

If we had known we would have tried to at least play 10 games. Now I’ve come home from work to find out that the arena season has ended 3pm on a Tuesday and this was communicated by a blue post at 10am - 5 hrs before.

Great Chat.

7 Likes

Extremely disappointing that they’d give such short notice for ending the season at 3pm on a work day for Oce. Tuesday night is the most popular night for 5s and making an announcement at 10am made it impossible to get everyone on for 10 games, heaps of teams missed out on getting their games in this week because of Blizzard’s garbage communication.

1 Like

Still no mention in the patch notes or here about the supposed discount on honor offpieces for s2/and or increased honor gain rate (previously mentioned in an interview with Holly Longdale). PTR at the moment has exactly the same prices as season 1 did. Another season of grinding for offpieces? Huge no thanks.

6 hour warning?! what? why would you do this and not just end the season when servers go down like usual on tuesdays?

Will arena points be awarded on on 9/7/21?

1 Like

It’s still not clear if this is a temporary honor discount or if s2 veteran pieces will also have a discount going forward, like I understood in the interview. Stop trying to be misterious in your announcements, this is old content. Just be clear and leave no room for guessing.

The honor grind is 200+ hrs long, way more than any pve dungeon grind and seasons are shorted than on original tbc.

1 Like

Nice im so hype for S2!

So much info left out

1 Like

So Arena Season 2 unlocks w/ reset on Tuesday and Phase 2 content unlocks on Wednesday. How does the S2 PVP honor gear factor into this… is honor gear purchasable on Tuesday or Wednesday?

Will the raid lockouts be reset at Wednesday, September 15 at 3:00 p.m. PDT then since more loot will be available, thus penalizing in some sense those raiding on Tuesday?

BlockquoteFinally, Season 1 awards will go out with the regional reset the following week (September 21 in this region).

Thank you very much!

Blockquote

Seems that the S1 Off pieces were made unavailable 1 week early. Will these be brought back and if so where will they be available?