Burning Crusade Classic Patch 2.5.2 Content Timeline

Then you’re being overly hyperbolic and making up things. If you’re not enjoying the game enough that you wonder why you’re paying, you’re not enjoying the game. If you’re enjoying the game, that’s why you’re paying.

It’s the massive “I’m a raging ball of hate and demands” at the smallest things, that makes the player side of the equation toxic. The Devs have a lot to answer for, but the players also go to extremes to claim how horrible things are.

When do Arena points get converted into Honor points? When season 1 ends on the 7th, or when season 2 starts on the 14th?

Good to hear

Euhmm, Should I get arena piece from season 1 or just let my arena points convert to honor ? Is there new bg pvp gear to buy in season 2 ? Is the season 1 arena gear better then said honor gear?

sooooo, when are the engineering helms gonna be released?? you let the tailoring patterns go at launch but plate wearers are stuck. then you wonder why there’s a lack of tanks. at least release the helms, which coincided with phase two in the original game.

The short arena seasons really suck, I don’t understand this. and disapprove of the shortening of the length of the arena season, it is hard enough to grind honor as it you basically have to play all the time if you just got to 70 recently to be relevant, the short seasons is really gatekeeping the rest of us from climbing the ladder and catching up to those who are already fully geared. I hope that you will keep the arena seasons longer and more closer to the original schedule.

so when are the T4 content nerfs being added for more loot and stuff from Gruul/Mag?

Definitely buy season 1 before it ends. HvH is back, so honor is too much easier to get now to allow arena points to be wasted. There will not be a new honor set this season and the rep PvP gear has identical stats to the current blue set. There will, of course, be updated off-pieces for season 2 (Veteran’s) to match the new epic set, but those don’t take super long to farm.

sad about zippy bird, i was ready! i cant stand the waiting! im pulling out my boomkin feathers!

oh heck ya

Dual spec pleaseeeeeeee. This will create so much more engagement in pvp raids and dungeons.

1 Like

I will ask for one tiny QoL feature : Scanning for both Herbs and Mines at the same time on the minimap. It’s a tiny thing which I’ve band-aid with a mod, but I’d rather have the real thing in-game. Does not affect balance in any way, shape of form. It’s insignificant compared to the changes already introduced in TBCC and Dual-Spec, should it ever get implemented (and why not, honestly? I don’t really care, but it would help some class tremendously).

Im done wi

all Oceanic glad spots are sold / reserved for a small group of people and their friends using various teams to gate keep everyone else out of it.

Are you guys going to do anything about it?

2 Likes

Updated the original post. The Arena season will end at 10:00 p.m. PDT (1:00 a.m. EDT).

yet here you are paying them anyways.

Does this time apply for OCE realm too

2 Likes

Please consider a separate cut off for OCE. A lot of people get their weekly games in on a Tuesday evening and will miss points this week.

7 Likes

Ending season at 3pm server time for OCE is an awful last minute decision. So many people que up for points on Tuesday evening.

Not to mention anyone trying to do a last night push for titles needs to be unemployed to do so.

Please delay OCE season end until at least 10pm our time.

14 Likes

3PM AUD time - when will blizzard take the OCE community seriously and detach us from USD time - cmon bruh

8 Likes