Burning Crusade Classic Patch 2.5.2 Content Timeline

No mention of what time Engi goggles or Druid Epic Flight form will release. Please unlock before the raids, so we can prepare.

1 Like

oh this is good

We raided yesterday (Tue) & 2 T4 pieces dropped off the bosses in Gruul’s Lair instead of 1, so that part activated yesterday with the lockout reset.

are we getting P2 patterns today as well or is there any timeline for when they are available?

first patch ever huh? lol

cool beans

Yep, still no goggles yet and its 7:39 EST… Ugh

OK so I’ve been hearing a lot of he said she said so I’m asking a gm.

So is tear 4 Is getting nerved or not I just want to know speaking from someone who’s Is still is still still progressing on tier 4 because we got started really late.

Is the mobs and bosses in kaera Health is being nerved by 40%.

If so cool that’s completely fine with me for the record I just for the record I just wanna know.

And supposedly The ads that get spawn from night being take magical damage but apparently they don’t I just want to know.

And supposedly the cube mechanic in mcthird on gets nerved too again Speaking from somebody who’s progressing late on this I would be completely fine is completely fine if it gets nerved.

But at this point I just want to know And I can’t find any posts or anything confirming or denying it’s just here say so clarification would be very much appreciated.

I’m assuming p3. When that will be, idk.

Am I having a stroke?

You say that, but WoWpedia has Mark of the Illidari as added in 2.1.

Looks decent

still no response lol

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.