Burning Crusade Classic Patch 2.5.2 Content Timeline

I noticed that the Shattrath Flasks are now available for purchase with the Mark of the Illidari. These were originally released during BT as a catch up mechanic for guilds still working on SSC/TK. Why were these moved up and released for P2? This is going to kill the alchemy gold making potential for an entire phase. Seems like an oversight.

Are there any plans on this upcoming update of helping out the servers that are facing horrible faction unbalance problems like Sulfuras, 2 years being one of the most balance and active servers went down to having 1500 ally vs 3800 horde and people just keep leaving and leaving. Server transfer doesn’t feel like the proper answer to this issue unless it becomes a free service considering that it was dev team that caused the issue for not managing realms properly and not the player.

I would love to hear any feedback on this as its a huge factor to decide whether I stay in the game and keep my sub or just cancel it and retire.

Also, on that same note. If server transfer do become available as a compensation service
for low pop servers, in the case of being a GM with a guild bank when new update get released. Am I having the option of bringing my guilds bank to our new home or will we lost all the progress and mats we gathered all these months? I need to know this to brief my guild in time.

Thanks in advance!

I have been reporting the same bug since beta and blizzard still hasn’t fixed Arcanite Dragonling, along with others.

Also why are arena points being wiped at the end of the season, in the past people were able to save up for each following season.

Kara itemization is trash. You are losing people because you are making these changes and your “team” doesn’t show compentence when they prioritize content over bugs yet alone acknowledge the fact they are imbalancing the game when they are making these changes. (E.G) Shaman have no weapon until phase 2.

Hey, you mentioned we would get access to the official arena standings which would include title cutoffs. This hasn’t been implemented yet. If you cant add the npc into the game today I was wondering if there was any way we could get the official blizzard titles cutoffs somehow. The season is ending in 8 days and we’re still relying on a third party website which noone knows if it is truly accurate

I can’t wait for the next phase.

With scheduled weekly maintenance (August 31 in this region):
We have added two Factions! Red Team & Blue Team

• Red Team: draws players who love to PVP and have great racials - but are only allowed to PVE
  • Blue Team: draws players who love to PVE and have decent racials - Allows them to enjoy both PVE & PVP, but will only PVE.

Arena’s have been improved. There is now a convoluted MMR system that discourages casual players from playing. To discourage these players from “gaming the system” we discouraged everyone from playing.

Introducing Guild Banks! Cool right?

Improved attention pointing players to our ingame shop in which they can purchase “server transfers” to help balance uneven or fading server populations.

Monthly Subscription Update - The game is still $15 a month. Factoring in inflation over the last 16 years its practically a bargain. You surely should keep paying us for this top of the line game service.

2 Likes

Does anyone know if s2 gear will actually require 1850 for everything but gloves or was that just a weird PTR thing?

Dual spec please

4 Likes

Yes! And make Blacksmithing maces One-Handed weapons! Also Fool’s Bane!

Thanks for the update. Please bring back same faction BG’s, lowering the cost of PvP gear doesn’t help a lot if you still have to wait 25 minutes to get into a BG. It’s also tough because I have helped some guidies see how fun PvP is, but convincing them to sit in queue and then having to restart queue if someone else wants to join is really hard. I have a friend that is liking PvP and learning but has said that he won’t PvP until they fix the queue times because it is too tough not running something or progressing during that time. It is making a big part of the game almost inaccessible to a large portion of the player base.

Why no same faction battleground?

I heard multiple People say that all the Phase 1 bosses would be getting NERF’d with this patch. Yet reading through these patch notes there is no mention of nerfs coming out on the P1 content. Can anyone confirm or deny if this is coming?

Thanks!

Where are my goggles. where is my skyguard… where is my orgrilla.

Hahahahaha yikes.

No goggles?

No goggles or swift flight form…sigh

Eng on a druid

1 Like

can you read? ogrila and skyguard are sept 15th

Where are my Tanktronic Goggles? Can you ever just release patch notes with actual details, so you don’t piss off half the player base.

they changed it.

not that part they didnt, wowhead said profession patterns and druid form would be here now and they lied, blizzards always said the dailies wouldnt be open until raid opened

When can we expect our engineering goggles?!

1 Like