Burning Crusade Classic Patch 2.5.2 Content Timeline

Pretty sure that’s not till phase 4 and 5

Thank god, I was literally gonna unsub today.

Please comment on OCE arena battlegroups, glad title are currently impossible due to us competing with players we cant even fight against.

1 Like

This is TBC, you don’t like the honor farm? Go to retail.

Thanks for your post! The general PVP community has a few clarifying questions:

1. Can you please comment on what the reduced prices will be for S1 arena gear and S1 off-piece gear?
  2. Will rating requirements for S1 weapon and shoulders be present during the 9/7-9/14 discounted week?
  3. When S2 does reset, do arena teams get reset to 0 or 1500?
4 Likes

I’m a Grand Marshal with 97k honor kills but go off about how I should go to retail, king.

In TBC the lack of casual PvP and barrier to entry hurts everyone. When it’s not accessible to even enter arenas and not get wrecked without that initial time sink, there’s going to be less competition overall.

1 Like

I completely agree with you. Bots are the main reason I stopped playing because even after reporting multiple bots I see on Grobbulus I still run into the same bots I reported weeks ago. I truly hope something will be done about this… It’s not fair to the players that actually play, it also ruined the nostalgia and the feel of the game.
I also want to point out the boosters… Boosters ruined the gameplay for finding groups for dungeons and quests… This is how we made friends and memories… please please please hear us out about these two major issues blizz…

1 Like

Is the arena cutoff API being fixed with the patch? It’s currently ignoring all teams below 1000.

1 Like

Still NOTING on OCE ladder, people don’t even know if they needa transfer

Any reason why you’ve gated SSC/TK so much?

really we should be getting BT

I just hope they fix the massive honor grind.
back when i played between wrath to WoD, honor gear cost like 800-1.5k per piece.
now its like 10k-15k per piece.
but the amount of honor per BG is the same.
So they increased the grind by 10x

instead of a 50+ hour grind for a full set of honor gear, its 500+

even with a 20% discount, its a drop in the bucket

2 Likes

horde vs horde BGs ?? when

1 Like

Enough dude

nice lets gooo

just pay for an xfer?

why a tuesday though lmao.

Love you Gali.

1 Like

Any idea at ALL about what you woll do with low population sides/servers? This is what we are mainly concerned with as a majority of servers are disgustingly unbalanced

When do the t4 nerfs go into effect. tomorrow or on the 15th?

Can you clarify when T4 content will start dropping two tokens? Will that be with one of the pre-releases or on the 15th when SSC/TK launch. WOWhead is saying tomorrow but I can’t see what they’re basing that off of