Burning Crusade Classic Patch 2.5.2 Content Timeline

I don’t have anything to do with it.

Thank you very much!

Thanks for the update! In the future can we get content releases on Tuesdays instead of random days of the week?

What about HvH battlegrounds? Why have you not implemented it in for good…

3 Likes

Finally. Good roll out too, way better than dropping all content at once.

Nice i jusst write this for warcraftlog .

Can you please clarify why the following changes have been made:

TBCC S1: 12 weeks, teams start at 0 rating, rating requirements added to gear

VS.

Real TBC S1: 20 weeks, teams start at 1500 rating, no rating requirements on gear

Can you please additionally clarify why a #somechanges approach was taken with regards to the above, yet a #nochanges approach was taken to Nagrand Arena Tornados? Why is that?

Can you please also explain why teams start at 0 rating, why there is no rating inflation from remaking teams that started at 1500, why rating requirements on PvP gear were deemed necessary when PvE gear is trivially easy to obtain, why teams under 1k rating are not counting towards the total # of teams determination for end of season rewards, why participation in TBCC Arena seems to be about 1% of what it was in TBC, and why am I queuing into your coworkers Truskis and Healingstat in the 1600s bracket when they have combined for dozens of Gladiator and R1 titles between them and over a decade of combined experience casting LAN Arena tournaments?

And why, on top of all of these changes that discourage arena participation and make the rewards totally out of reach for even hardcore PvP players with decades of experience, did the team also decide to shorten S1 by 40% from what it was originally in TBC?

Thank you in advance,

14 Likes

What about the reputation gear sets and BG changes? Ghosted for a month then don’t even fully update us.

3 Likes

I’m glad you folks are staggering the releases. Trying to release everything at once always seems to result in unanticipated extended maintenance, so hopefully this will move things away from that sad reputation.

Any comments on the state of the low population servers, there are many struggling. The original reason for these servers existing is no longer valid. I am stuck on Felstriker who has 2 guilds, 1 alliance and 1 horde- we are missing many rare enchants/recipes. We can’t fill raids. please help

1 Like

For your sake I hope they do. I mean I recall them merging some servers in og bc but I think it was closer to wrath. Pretty sure this was why they just merged all servers in the end which also hurt the game imo. The moment they fixed this issue was the moment they also lost the community aspect that made the game a game. I def remember them offering free xfers from high pop servers to low ones but I’m not sure who’s going to opt for that. Just pay to xfer. This is blizz they don’t care about what you the customer wants. They have the fix for you already at the cost of around 30 bucks I think. I literally think blizzard is the worst company in the history of video games.

Merge regions, fix the queues. Make PVP gear OBTAINABLE.

Don’t let TBC die, please.

4 Likes

Please advise how much the discount of S1 gear will be. thanks.

1 Like

Great, retail style arbitrary patch content gates.

1 Like

The way I read it: AP conversion SHOULD happen AFTER the one week off-season. Otherwise, all our arena points would be wiped and we would only have until the 21st to get more arena points and purchase S1 at the discounted price. Right??? or am I missing something?

Fix horde bg ques this is a joke already

2 Likes

Give us a reply regarding oceanic arenas please.

1 Like

What about the faction blue PvP gear? Which day does that come

1 Like

can you confirm whether or not P1 raids will drop badges or not? just so we know for sure.

Yes because people are that bad.