Burning Crusade Classic Patch 2.5.2 Content Timeline

When will Season 1 points be reset? At the start of Season 2 or the end of Season 1?

6 Likes

The faster this travesty of a season is over the better

You’ll never convince me that the Kaivax account isn’t being run by an unpaid intern and that Classic hasn’t been abandoned. Server settings change over probably being handled by fiverr contract.

3 Likes

Thanks, and please no more same faction battleground.

2 Likes

You’ve blessed us with a post after 5 and a half weeks! Thank you!

We were promised “Reduced costs on Arena Point and Honor Point gear prior to the end of Arena Season 1.”

This seems the reduced cost on gear isn’t coming until season 1 is over (i.e. between season 1 and 2) - why did dev team go back on that promise?

2 Likes

When will arena points convert to honor? At the end of Season 1 (9/7) or start of Season 2 (9/14)

7 Likes

9/14 is reasonable.

it’s actually a joke lmao - 5 and a half weeks for a post while there are so many issues especially in PvP that have gone unanswered

Creating World of Warcraft is truly a collaborative effort between the people on our team, across Blizzard, and all of you—and as we build, iterate on, and talk about what’s next, we hope we can demonstrate our commitment to making Azeroth the best place it can be for everyone.

No response to the insane 200+ hour barrier to entry for pvp gear, end state low honor gains instead of something reasonable achievable, squished rating (and ofc point rewards), supposed "reduced cost arena gear before the end of Season 1 that will never come, and not even a two week notice about the end of the arena season.

C’mon, Blizzard. What am I paying you for?

5 Likes

@Kaivax

Will the rating requirements for weapons and shoulders be removed on September 7?

Also, to echo others - can you please confirm that arena points will not reset until September 14 to confirm that we will have a week to spend them in discounted gear?

10 Likes

Kaivix can you clarify when T4 nerfs take place? Tuesday the week of T5 release, IE: the 14th? Or will nerfs go live on the 15th?

If you’re actually upset, don’t pay? Your FOMO is allowing you to stay a slave to something you don’t enjoy. I still enjoy playing most days, but if I stop, I’ll stop paying too.

If their behaviour is reprehensible to you, why are you throwing money at them?

1 Like

Thank you for the update! This is a small change but it would be amazing to allow TBC CE owners the ability to obtain their Netherwhelp across bnet rather than locking it to one license.

Are being passionate about and enjoying a game and thinking the community management/development decisions are awful mutually exclusive?

I can think and do both and just because I’m upset and Blizzard’s community engagement/management of TBC-C doesn’t mean I’m not enjoying the game.

2 Likes

Is it possible to get some clarification on what the discounted arena prices will be? I saw different pricing on the PTR, but it has since been reset.

5 Likes

As many have said above me, please clarify sooner than later if we will be able to save our points and spend them after Sept 7th and before Sept 14th.

3 Likes

Do we really need nerfs?

When will 25-man bosses begin dropping 2 armor tokens each?

“Honor will not be reset at the beginning of Season 2. When Season 1 ends, there will be a one-week offseason period. When Season 2 begins, any remaining unspent Arena points will be converted to Honor Points at a rate of: 1 Arena Point = 10 Honor Points.”

From a wowhead blue post

So it looks like we have the one week window to spend on reduced cost season 1 gear before our arena points turn to honor.

1 Like

That same week, the Phase 2 content unlock will occur at the same moment in all regions worldwide: Wednesday, September 15 at 3:00 p.m. PDT (6:00 p.m. EDT).

global release beta test confirmed? :slight_smile:

they also said that the reduction in price and the rep resilience gear would be done before the end of season 1. But here we are.

1 Like