Burning Blade Alliance Reconnections

In this thread, please post if you played WoW on the Alliance side of Burning Blade (US) in 2004-2006.

For best results, post what you remember about yourself and your friends you used to play with:

• Your character’s name, race and class.
  • The name of your original guild on this realm.
  • The character names of other players you’re hoping to reconnect with.

Please stick with in-game info, and do not post IRL identifying information about yourself or others.

To quickly find if the friend or guild you’re looking for is listed here, use the Search function! Just select the magnifier icon on the top right – be sure to check “Search this topic” to limit your results to this thread.

Good luck finding your former mates!

7 Likes

Greengoo of The Family Business here. The Ashbringer himself. For those who wish to bask in greatness, TFB’s finest are mostly rolled on Whitemane Alliance. Given this prime and frankly prestigious position, I’d like to say:

TFB Rules.
Tyranny Sucks.
Forgotten Heroes, you’re cool.
Aegis of Fire, love you guys.
QQBears you make me complete.

Shout out to my boys Lament, Mootwo, Duskmourne and TemperedSteel. Kraatos, if you’re out there, you were always my favorite GM. Enst is better than you, and he knows it. The front patio of Ironforge belongs to Eagleclaw and that’s just how it goes. The second greatest explorer on BB is Lifebane.

TFB may never kill the Molten Giants, but Manifest Destiny died and reformed like 5 times and we’re still here clearing Mythic in 2019.

LOL A.N.G.

HEAD ON: APPLY DIRECTLY TO THE FOREHEAD.

9 Likes

Phatman of Ironmen

2 Likes

TFB, i remember raiding with them in karazan, got my first piece of t4 in an alt run with them.

2 Likes

Ohhhh, I remember Greengoo! You and I never played together, but I was a casual in TFB for just a little bit. I’m going to be rolling Alliance PVP with Falumir come the release of Classic :slight_smile:

I don’t know how to change the character name here on the forms yet, but my name was Alexx, Azander, or Xandis back then

1 Like

I’m already in TFB in Sargeras, but I’m missing all my old BB PvP’rs. I’ve kept up with a ton still.

Hi Goo!

Tyranny will be back :slight_smile:

JK.

Looking forward to playing with you folks again!

-Zor

Hey I know Kraatos irl!! Lol

I’m looking for my old friends from the guild Legends.

My main was a human warlock named Theosis. My wife and partner in crime is a night elf drood named Hereiam.

2 Likes

Tyranny forever. Looking forward to more server wide trolling.

• Baz

Baz you cheeky Aussie! We could use a hunter…

Cathis - Night Elf Hunter
Camber - Human Priest

Chaos Requiem/Retribution/Ethereal

Anyone from the old guilds who is going to play Classic!

1 Like

Winslow from Destined here. That Eagleclaw comment hit home for me. Shout out to my boy Implant best rogue on server. Supermanji was that dude too.

Hey Greengoo, where all you TFB folks rollin at? I still got the SS of the time I brought up Makoma’s GF and downs in SSC general chat. Do you think anyone like Cawtie will be all I was in FH still?

2 Likes

Hey Burning Blade,

Lazek / Gnome Warlock / FH / Surge

I will always remember my time on BB. What a crazy ride it was.

6 Likes

Hello there little boy,

BilBrasky (Thanks to a name change) Human Holy Paladin in Demise
Siand NE Rogue in Demise

Havent touched these characters since Vanilla, but looking for a few of the former Demise members and people I pvp’d with.

Demise members I remember: Albertus, Fugacity, Servo, Buffalo, Autocyclus, Duin, Summerose, Hendav, Pantero, Chriis or was it Chriss?

Pvp with a few people. HolyLight/Holyshield? I cant remember exact the name but we did the rank 14 grind a lot. Others in that group were Bloodletter, and Tici.

Also there were a few guys from Paper Street Soap company. Toothbrush and the crew. It’s been so long I cant even begin to remember names.

3 Likes

Hey Burning Blade friends! Let’s see if I can reconnect with some of you awesome peeps I used to pwn horde with in 39 bg’s! You may remember me as Smashatroll - I was the guild leader for “Massacre in Progress”, a 39 twink guild which was active mostly in the Burning Crusade era. I’d love to get 39’s going again like the good old days…if you wanna join me once more, add my btag: Smash#11928.

My most active toons back then:

• Zeina (my main, a lvl 70 mage)
  • Smashatauren (lvl 39 lock)
  • Smashatroll (lvl 39 druid) - expert flag runner in wsg, and guild leader of Massacre In Progress.
1 Like

Moondra, NE Warrior :slight_smile: Was in Epsilon Legion, Mostly Harmless, and Denied Society. Old school BB was such fun times. The world pvp especially. Grimreapzorz always ganking on the way to MC lol.

I miss the horde I knew: Squee, Hightower, Grim, Maltrix, and many others <3

1 Like

Hello, folks, Hellicon here, night elf priest from Denied Society, Archaic and finally Surge. Got a few Surgers coming back for Classic - Swizzle, Lustral, Apocflame as well as Lazek for starters, and probably more.

Would be good to see a few more old faces. What a long, strange trip it’s been, eh?

3 Likes

Hey all - Reality from Praetorian Guard. I’ve had tons of adventures since 2004 but nothing compares to my time on Burning Blade during vanilla. Opening the gates of AQ remains to be one of my most vivid, wonderful memories from the game.

Welcome home everyone! [:

1 Like