Bunny Rabbits should be represented as a playable Race

Lies, all lies, spread by my enemies. I’m a harmless little bunny rabbit, honest.

1 Like

Yes that would be nice.

1 Like

that would be if the neutral bunnies join the horde

the alliance bunnies would be happy

How about this give free bunny ears to everyone that last year round. Then people could be bunny rabbits whenever they wanted.

I imagine a lot of the names would be some sort of reference to Donnie Darko.

But the bunny people in Pandaria were pretty dumb (like intelligent-wise, not that I didn’t like them), so I can’t foresee them becoming playable.

Why do ppl wanna oogle rodent people? Humans are a diverse bunch

Because bunnies are so cute.

Wonder what their death animations would look like?

1 Like

They don’t want to oogle rodent people they want to oogle humans wearing bunny ears and fake tail. I on the other want to see possum people. Just picture it, a whole swamp theme race with swamp witches. So cute in those floppy witch hats and they could have a southern drawl.

“So, I was talking to this Worgan, no wait it was a Tauren… which one was the cow and which one was the dog? All these talking animals are stoopid!”

1 Like

… Dibs on the name Cleetus!

Where the heck are my Skaven if we need to be asking for rodents? They are in EQ2 but I’m not going to play that loser game just because of it.

We have panda, wolves, foxes and cattle already. Why not bunny girls?!

2 Likes

Kobolds first.

They are in the Warhammer Online as well as other games in that franchise. Plenty of Skaven.

And Skaven would make a fun new race for wow as well as bunny people.

1 Like

I thought I heard they weren’t actually in that game. At least not last time I looked at it which was admittedly a very long time ago. Either way I just think rat-people are cool. Likewise rabbit-people, Watership Down is my jam those rabbits go hard.

1 Like

There was a whole thread devoted to Skaven/Rat People some time ago. Here’s the link:

1 Like

would they be talll or short

Here’s a thought. Werebunnies. People that can transform into bunny rabbits. Now wouldn’t that be lovely.

This isn’t Final Fantasy XIV