Bulk transfer tokens and faction change question,

Do the mass transfer tokens bought on store also cover faction change?
I can’t seem to find it anywhere. From what im seeing if i want to transfer to a horde server with my friends on 3 toons I’ll have to pay $35 for the token then $90 more for 3 faction changes? If this is correct or incorrect and anyone has knowledge, please assist.

1 Like

No. Faction Changes are not part of the Character Transfer Service Tokens and need to be purchased separately.

It used to be that you could opt to also purchase a Faction Change at the same time you were transferring your character but the current system is not compatible with that option.

5 Likes

Ah ok thanks for the response not worth it then i will post that Bliz should also look into bundling faction change it as well is a very silly concept to stop the micro currency transactions for realm transfers just to have a person pay a tremendous amount for a faction change as the server, they move to for their friends is horde based.

2 Likes

Will we see in the future a system similar to the mass transfer appear with faction changes?

I’m afraid that isn’t something that Customer Support really has any insight into, sorry.

The addition of the bundles for character transfers were the result of player feedback so I imagine it is possible.

3 Likes

All good. =) never hurts to ask hehe :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes