Bugged Quest : The Field of Ferocity

world quest and regular quest is bugged cant talk to goblin to start quest

Sargeras. Apparently Blizzard has better things to do for as long as this has been an issue.

This has been bugged for weeks and as we pay to play this game and it is on the high end of cost this should have been addressed or at least people told when something will be done about it. The Kittens world quests is bugged and up for the 3rd time also and this is the same thing. Just let us know if something is a problem not just ignore it and us. Thanks

1 Like

Bugged on my realm too

New World Quests after Friday reset, same bug in January, first post in this thread was December…
If you can’t fix it, take it out of the WQ rotation.
FFS

Had to try 3 or 4 different groups before I got into one where this was actually working right. Blizz, can you please fix this already. I know, you keep acting like you are a small indie company, but you aren’t. Maybe get some more QA and stop using beta as a promotional tool, and actually use it to test and fix bugs.

Having this issue as well. Can’t interact with the goblin to start the event. Tried interact key as well and no dice.

1 Like

Please remove this WQ from the rotation until you can fix it. Please also consider doing the same for any other WQs that cannot be fixed in a timely manner (e.g. rock climbing with missing handholds).

2 Likes

The initial quest to get the WQ version can’t be completed either, because the goblin isn’t interactable.

1 Like

Still broken, most of the time in most shards

January 15th problem still exists on US - Stormrage

Still broken. 01/15/2023. Illidan - US

I just wanted to point out the BS from this:

“Our developers have fixed the issue that was causing this problem.”

3 Likes

This quest is broken more than it is working…how can they not be aware of this? Sad too, cause its a really nice quest that usually has a piece of gear for gearing alts…

Once again been bugged on US-Burning Blade since Tuesday. Kind of feels bad since my alts (and I’m sure others’ mains/alts) could use the Matrix, and with reset on the quest in a few hours they’ll miss out.

Small indie game company…

still broken on garnoa. 1/21/23

Can confirm this is still broken. Saw a response from Blizz saying the dev’s had fixed it but that is not correct.

The Field of Ferocity Redux: Lost in the Dream! doesn’t work. US-Wyrmrest Accord. I’d like to get the mail pants, yanno?
Please fix!

EDIT : I was able to complete the quest via pug on US-Kul Tiras.

Nope not fixed