Bugged Quest : The Field of Ferocity

Still broken today on Thrall.

how is this still broken?

Area-52: The NPC is non-interactable. I’ve tried leaving the area then returning, both running and flying back into the quest zone; I’ve tried reloading my UI; I’ve tried exiting the game; I was even invited into a group. I also attempted to just see if the regular questline was available on an alt. I was able to speak to the goblin, but then the NPC for the normal questline never spawned and the goblin never introduced the contender to the ring. The quest is busted both as normal and world quest/daily. It would seem the “patch” was only a temporary fix.

Still ongoing US-Eldre’thalas. Getting old. Please fix this…

This really needs to be fixed. Only bugs out on Huntmaster Amaa.

Yup still happeneing on Stormrage

1 Like

Not working on Silvermoon. Unable to interact with the goblin to start the fight.

still ongoing…

Still bugged

Bugged as of 9:57pm PST on Silver Hand as well. Can’t interact with the goblin to start the fight. Tried /reload, relogging, etc. Nothing.

4 of My Friends reported just now and me that the quest [The Field of Ferocity Redux: Master of the Hunt!] can not be started as no one can talk to Goblin - Please Fix

1 Like

Bugged on Kargath, Will not let you start the world quest…Period. Its sad the amount of money I spend on this game, and a issue like this continues to remain unresolved. Blizzard, please fix this or award those of us that wasted our time attempting to do this quest the quest reward.

Same on Doomhammer-EU.

Still happening. Why isnt blizzard fixing this?

Unable to even start the initial quest-line now, not even just the World Quest version. Talked to the goblin after getting the starting quest sending me there, and then the troll just says ‘talk to the goblin to start the fights’ and nothing.

2 Likes

Whats being done about this blizz? This is a persistent issue on live, please figure your stuff out!

3 Likes

A little ridiculous that this hasn’t been fixed yet, it’s been happening since week one of the expac. Today has been the worst I’ve seen it. Been hopping shards on multiple toons hoping to find one where it’s not bugged, and no luck

2 Likes

Trying to do it on Sen’jin right now and it’s not working. No mobs appear when accepting the quest. Fun, fun, fun.

Still bugged on Kirin Tor!

same on ghostlands