Bugged Quest : The Field of Ferocity

Still broken in/on multiple instances/shards/servers/whatever. For the love of Elune, fix this.

1 Like

They simply don’t care. All about that battle pass now.

Still broken - US Stormrage

Currently having this issue on Zul’jin tried. I’ve dropped quest and accepted. Joined 4 different groups with that same bug. What’s the time frame on when this issue will get fixed blizzard?

3rd time this WQ has appeared, still broke. Wyrmrest Accord

Still broken here on Malygos

These devs are aweful, why are they getting worse over the years and not better? Technology advances, but these devs must be fresh out of college with 0 real world experience because the game quality is regressing.

Don’t want us making fun of you incompetent devs? Then fix it so we don’t have to keep coming back here and complaining about the product we pay you for. Since you refuse to check the forums or acknowledge these WQ bugs, I guess we will have to just keep complaining until someone if forced to listen and take action and fix the broken game.

Still cannot talk to Gurgthok. This seems so intermittent with different quests.

1 Like

Still unable to talk to Gurgthock, many people tried on multiple realms.

Still can not talk to gurgthock to start fight.

Still bugged as of now US-Sen’Jin. Can’t interact with the goblin.

This was broken today for me on Wyrmrest Accord, and other people in the area also couldn’t do it. I can’t talk to the quest-giver NPC to start the event, after he gives me the quest. I tried dropping and re-obtaining the quest several times, relogging, and coming back to try again hours later, all to no avail.

World Quest version, Field of Ferocity Redux: Lost in the Dream! bugged on US-Illidan Horde. Gurgthock is highlighted but there is no ability to talk to him to start the WQ or normal quest version on a different character. Reloaded, relogged, quit game entirely. Disabled all addons, deleted WTF, cache and interface folders. Still unable to talk to him, other players that were present were unable to start combat either.

World Quest version, Field of Ferocity Redux: Lost in the Dream! bugged on US-Farstriders Horde. Gurgthock is highlighted but there is no ability to talk to him to start the WQ or normal quest version on a different character. Reloaded, relogged, quit game entirely. Disabled all addons, deleted WTF, cache and interface folders. Still unable to talk to him, other players that were present were unable to start combat either. This is the third day this quest has been bugged for me.

How is this still bugged? For over a month.

1 Like

I’ve tried group finder, i’ve tried no group finder, it’s just bugged. stuck at pretty mcuh dead. he reses after a few minutes, but ultimately gets stuck every time

I think I have figured out what causes this bug, Sometimes when Huntmaster Amaa and her bird Hihveer come down, the bird becomes attackable before the huntmaster. However if people burst down the bird before Amaa becomes targetable to attack the bird disappears and Amaa becomes bugged at 1% because they have to be taken down together. If you try the same quest and the bird comes down, it too becomes immune at 1%. Eventually, my guess is that they eventually both disappear, Gurthog does not accept a new quest because it still thinks the old one is unfinished and you get stuck until a reset.

You can kind-of get around it by trying to realm hop to a different realm to somewhere it is not bugged out, but it’s less than ideal.

Not only this, but Huntmaster Amaa will remain stunned at 3 health in the arena, even while other Field of Ferocity quests are being undertaken.

There’s an easy workaround in that Amaa will despawn after everyone leaves the area, but it’s still annoying.

2 Likes

still bugged on moonguard , pls fix it

I’d say it’s bugged across the game. Please get this taken care of.