Bugged Quest : The Field of Ferocity

Bugged at frostmourne, before maintain it was good. Right now you cant interact with the goblin.

1 Like

This is still bugged for both the WQ and the leveling quest line.

2 Likes

Bug still active

1 Like

Still bugged

1 Like

Still bugged

1 Like

Still happening Area 52

1 Like

LMAO, this was a thing in beta, and has been reported repeatedly since release, and here we are, STILL A THING!

2 Likes

Still bugged today - can’t talk to goblin to activate Foe from the Volcano. Haven’t been able to for weeks at this point.

1 Like

Still an issue…world quest, is there a secret easter egg? maybe a cool handshake or something? or maybe just disable the questline until you can figure out what buttons make it work?

Still bugged today - Cant talk to goblin and if someone else summons the boss I get no credit for the kill.

According to Blizzard, they fixed the issue, of couse they havent and now im frustrated.

Issue is not fixed. I’ve even tried spawning the bosses with 2 different ALTs that have the quest but hadn’t started it yet. gg

1 Like

Still bugged.

US-Thrall

Quest is bugged. Able to obtain the first quest, but not start the fight at the goblin.

This bug was fixed for a while, but with their new hotfix preventing NPCs from helping…it’s bugged AGAIN. Just tried for ten minutes inviting folks and server hopping myself to see if the old workaround would work again with no luck. No one could talk to him at all, making this quest impossible to do.

Are You Kitten Me is also bugged, making TWO bugged world quests up at the same time that no one can complete no matter what. =(

Bugged Again

This garbage is getting old. Same with Are you Kitten me. Two WQ’s up at the same time no one can complete.

1 Like

Still can’t interact with the goblin. Been broken like this for 2 weeks now please fix.

1 Like

Still broke… and now the prize has changed. Was a great bracer upgrade for the last 3 days, but now its crap…

1 Like

US-Proudmoore still an issue. The posts indicating this has been fixed as of 3 weeks ago seem to have aged poorly.