Bug with time rift gear?

(This is a repost from a thread I made on general discussion, link will be down below.)

I’m gonna have to sum this up with a story. I’ll try to make it quick.

They reactivated the vendors for Time Rifts right, with item level to match the current season. So I did the weekly Time Rift quest and bought a pair of legs, since it was slightly higher ilvl than my current. I wanted to see if I could catalyze them. Turns out you can and it’s free, like it was last season, (for gear under S3.)

Here’s the thing though…

So I’m maining SPriest right now right. Their set bonus for S4 is the one from S2, Aberrus. The legs that I bought and catalyzed for free are 467, epic quality, with the S2 Aberrus appearance and tier set bonus. So that’s perfect, right? I have a helm that was able to be cata’d, which costs the 1 charge we all have this week.

So I figured if I cata’d my helm, it should be the S2 set piece. It was. So I have the S2 helm and S2 pants. However, they don’t combine together to make a 2PC bonus. The pants aren’t labeled as S2 or S3, nothing is greyed out, they should be working as S4. But I currently have 1PC from my helm and 1PC from my pants, but they’re both the same set.

Furthermore, the pants are no longer upgradeable after catalyzing.