Bug Report: "The Sunken Vault" Legion Priest Scenario broken

Three days after I put my ticket in, they resolved my issue by autocompleting the quest for me. (I kept it in my log, thank goodness). I am now proud owner of that glorious owl mount.

Same here, had it bugged out, put in a ticket, got an automated response causing me to re-summit it to have a GM 3 days later to reply and give me credit for it. I finally have all the Legion class hall mounts. Those still having this issue, DON’T give in to the automated reply, just send in the same ticket and a GM should give you credit.

After all the tortuous hours I spent doing this quest, I do not get my mount! Blizzard needs to fix this. This is one of the reasons I stop playing and turn off my account and payment. I don’t expect it to be perfect and there will always be issues because it’s tech, but this is a seriously bad issue!

2 Likes

after working towards this goal for a couple weeks only to find out its bugged and i cannot get it without dealing with blizzard GARBAGE support is so SOOOOOO frustrating

I am regretting taking this game out of the ‘trashbin’ and trying it again
Absolute and complete effing garbage

1 Like

same here this is about a month old now i just got to this part thinking i could just reset it and it would work but nope this is bad only a matter of time till this thread gets heat from all the people trying to get this mount

yes and it does feel like blizz is robbing you blind when you cant use the content you are paying for

1 Like

same issue and no bliz answer…

2 Likes

09/18/22 This issue is still happening. I am stuck.

1 Like

Ah, this is unfortunate. I was getting bored with the daily grind in Shadowlands, so I decided to fill in some old content.

To be fair, I thought the priest class order hall campaign was great, right up to this point. I’m on the last quest to get my special mount, and yes, it’s bugged and I’m stuck. If you logout while you’re in the sunken vault, when you login, you are in the middle of the ocean in the Maelstrom. I am able to find the submarine again in Azuna and go back to the sunken vault, all to no avail.

I’ve finished Paladin, Rogue, Mage, Hunter and Druid. Priest is so close to being done. Guess I’ll work on Shaman, Monk, Death Knight, Warrior, Warlock and Demon Hunter. Hmmm, and any others I may have missed mentioning.

I love alts. I am enjoying the old content fill.

It’s really too bad about this one. I watched an old video for the mount quest ending. Cute, honestly. You have some dialogue, fight some baddies and pick up your mount at the end in Netherlight Temple.

can’t believe this has been broken for soooooooo long now, ffs how hard is it to fix one quest? had a ticket in for the last week and a half, still unanswered aside from the usual automated crap… and i mean am i right to say that if i had NOT already tried those steps i wouldn’t be putting in a ticket? lol hopefully they hike up thier socks and fix this soon, its a shame that one quest can be bugged for this long, especially when by now they’ve known long enough about it.

yup, still broken!

I never seen the game in such a broken state where literally game breaking bugs that halt game progression go rampant for months without even being addressed.

Game is abandoned and doesnt justify the premium that is charged every month.

I’m stuck on this as well. Shadyolives - Stormrage. Guessin’ still not fixed…

open a ticket. i did and after 3 days approx they marked the quest as completed

GRATE NEWS EVERYONE
Quests

• Fixed an issue where “The Sunken Vault" could not be completed.

This is not fixed, experienced the issue today. Outside of the vault, no door open.

5 Likes

Same problem. I arrive at the vault, Brann talks about a lever, and then nothing. I’ve reloaded, restarted, and waited to retry across multiple days and still nothing.

1 Like