Bug Report: "The Sunken Vault" Legion Priest Scenario broken

The Sunken Vault Legion Priest Scenario to unlock the class mount is broken. Once you get to the Lightless Cavern with Magni, Brann and Betild, at “The Lost Observatory” stage, the scenario seems to bug out. There is no progress - Betild seems to randomly teleport around the room every so often - and nothing happens. From reading some forums it seems like Brann is supposed to find some lever and unlock the door - but again, its like the scenario is stuck.

32 Likes

I’m having the same issue. No idea what to do.

5 Likes

im having the same issue hes suppose to say an incantation too open the doors and he dosent been here 3 days straight canceling logging out im so mad they wont even anwser tickets rrrrrr

5 Likes

You and me both it’s awful! I don’t know why they refuse to fix this stuff.

5 Likes

Same here, Brann mentions that there must be a lever and then… nothing. Eventually Magni will pop in front of the door and Betild will pop between one of two spots but nothing will progress.

4 Likes

magni is suppose to say an incantation too open the door but hes bugged the hell out and blizzard just ****** sucks not fixing this this is pretty pathetic but taking our money tho

2 Likes

Same here! I put in a GM ticket and they just gave me an automated response without looking into the issue :frowning:

Hope it can be fixed soon!

5 Likes

No updates on this bug report? Its such a shame… I just got here as well.

6 Likes

I’m having the same issue. No idea what’s going on, or how to even contact a GM about it,

3 Likes

Did you end up getting a solution/fix?

2 Likes

No, no way to to progress it

3 Likes

Okay, glad I am not alone. I looked this up the other day and didn’t see anyone else posting about it. I have been having this issue all dang week. Finally made a ticket and got the auto response to do everything I have already done several times. So frustrating. I just tried it again several more times before looking it up once more.

I also submitted a bug earlier this week and haven’t heard anything back yet.

4 Likes

the AH and servers are completely borked rn so this is going to be way at the bottom of issues they may never fix

Looks like it might just be a server error that hopefully they can find a quick fix to.

3 Likes

they will have to fix it at some point otherwise priest class mount is unobtainable. or they will need to give the mount to all accounts suffering from the glitch…

6 Likes

Same problem here. Only did all those Legionfall and Priest quests for the mount and now I’m stuck. Major bummer!

5 Likes

PS: This was posted from the wrong character. It should have been Aaloe, lvl 60 holy priest.

1 Like

i think the worse part about it is this is the quest to get the mount the mount is in that vault im almost done with all class hall mounts and this one and the pally class hall is broken this is pissing me off so much need these 2 too complete the collection and i feel robbed so bad !

3 Likes

Bugged here too. I’d like my money back. Lol

2 Likes

Just tried, bugged for me as well

1 Like

well got an anwser and they credited me the quest completion instead of fixing there issue this is appaling blizzard look how many players have a probleme with this u owe us big time u jerk offs !

3 Likes