Bug Report: "The Sunken Vault" Legion Priest Scenario broken

How did you get them to respond to you at all? I’m so lost and have no idea where to go next.

2 Likes

Same here, it is still bugged and I was hoping to get this mount. Please fix this bug!

Pally is broken now too? Man I’m glad I did that one a couple weeks ago… I’m annoyed enough that the priest quest is borked. It’s the only one I have left.

1 Like

In game if you click support from the game menu and click one of the four icons under where it says “what type of issue is it?” you’ll get an option to contact support.

1 Like

Also stuck here. Dude just won’t go look for the lever to cause the door to open.

Ive dropped and picked up again, tried in different specs with different artifact weapons, different specs with different non artifact weapons, removed all add ons, cleared cache, deleted WTF folder, restarted my modem and router, I even made sure all my damn system drivers were up to date (not that that should affect a quest), I’ve done everything I can find to do except reinstalling the game. I’ve even just stood in front of the door for half an hour and watched Betild Deepanvil bounce back and forth randomly between two spots like some glitch in the matrix.

This is the last class hall mount I need and I’ve spent more time trying to make “The Sunken Vault” work than it took me to finish the class hall campaign.

4 Likes

It’s the same for me. Powered through the class hall quests to get mount, and now I’m stuck outside the vault.

3 Likes

open a ticket guys they should credit u the quest like me to get the mount take 3 4 days but they anwser to you in long delai

2 Likes

my sub ends in two days and im planning on playing a lvl 20 PRIEST once my sub ends. which means if i can’t complete this quest or get help completing this quest soon, i will not be able to enjoy the priest mount off my sub.

2 Likes

Also same issue. Please fix

2 Likes

Also stuck as of today, NPCs teleporting around room. Unable to finish, no text/prompt as to what to do next.

2 Likes

I have the same issue, as me and a friend were trying to complete the priest storyline together and got stuck at this same point. NPC’s are there and the doors are just stuck closed.

2 Likes

I heard back from a GM just a moment ago, they said that the quest “bugs sometimes”, and the GM marked the quest as complete for me so I was able to just turn it in and claim the mount. I won’t get to experience the quest itself, but at least it’s a solution.

Worth noting that when I first submitted a ticket I also got an automated response, I replied to the automated one and then I just had to wait several days. (which they also apologized for the delay).

Submit those tickets Priests!

3 Likes

I tried to submit a ticket but I can’t find the best option. The website will always redirect me to this page. Would you mind sharing where is the correct option to submit an actual normal ticket?

Same problem for me.

There is an issue with the priest order hall quest “The Sunken Vault”. This is the questline for the priest class mount from Legion. Once you get off the submarine in front of the vault door there is no way to open the door. Braan says “Theres always a lever!” and then you get stuck and nothing happens.

2 Likes

Getting this issue on my priest as well. Kinda pissed that I went through all that work to unlock the mount and …nothing. I have submitted a ticket and gotten an automated response but I did reply to that and hopefully they will get back to me and credit me the mount. Just sucks all round.

2 Likes

Same issue here - another priest complaining of a frustrating dead end - AND I cant even open a ticket despite clicking my way around the support maze - not sure what to do next

2 Likes

I’m also currently experiencing the same issue. I’ve opened a ticket but it falls back to the whole “Try it without addons and reset your interface.” It’s not a great look to ignore the numerous amount of people having the same issue without any resolution.

1 Like

Also same issue. Please fix

1 Like

OP Here… (Posting from the associated Alt). Issue still happening, no word from Blizzard. This sucks.

1 Like

Just got to this step… same issue.