Bug: Fated the devouring cold on us not working

The fated version of the devouring cold on use isn’t working at all to switch from a on hip appearance to on your back, when I click it the weapon it will play and animation like I pulled my swords off my back but does nothing, also I looked on wowhead and it said it should show something in chat that it changed to something like the changeling trinket from mist but it doesn’t. And when viewed in the xmog tab and the npcs to change xmog and i right click the sword only the hip version is there, I put in a ticket and apparently this is a bug with the fated version of the sword

16 Likes

I have the same issue. I got the weapon last week. Confirmed it still doesn’t work today after reset.

3 Likes

I have the same problem.

2 Likes

th, have the exact same issue with my dk

3 Likes

Same here…just got it using my fated coin and the on-use effect does nothing when i transmog the weapon nor do i have choice of its position when i transmog it.

3 Likes

Was hoping this would get fixed with the reset today, but it’s still broken :frowning_face:

3 Likes

i really hope they fix this :frowning:

3 Likes

Still have the same issue

2 Likes

Still not fixed after today’s reset, I submitted an in-game bug report about this two weeks ago as well.

2 Likes

Now that the Wrath Classic pre-patch is live, could someone be tasked with fixing this, please?

3 Likes

Every day I use the use effect on the sword, and every day it stays firmly stuck at my hip. Please Blizzard, fix this so it can go back on my back where it belongs!

3 Likes

I just got mine using my dinar I can confirm the on use is still not working

4 Likes

Same here, i got it from fated normal raid, but still dont work… Please Blizzard, fix this…

2 Likes

Yeah, just got it today, and still doesn’t work

1 Like

Used my coin on this and can confirm the on use effect is still not working.

1 Like

I reported this bug 3 weeks ago on the first round of Fated SoD so its been a bug since fated started. Would be great to have it resolved.

2 Likes

Someone in the comments on Wowhead said customer support told them this is not a known problem … maybe we should start spamming in-game bug reports to get their attention?

1 Like

It’s always good to know the bug reports I’ve been submitting every time I try it have been getting read :roll_eyes:

So, what’s the purpose of this forum then?

If they’re not going to read anything unless it’s in an in-game report…

The response I got when I put in a ticket about this implied that it was a known issue that was being worked on.

2 Likes