[Bug] Auto-loot is not working 100% of the time

I have auto-loot turned on and sometimes when I right click a body to auto-loot everything in the area, it brings up the loot window but doesn’t automatically collect the loot. I have to manually click on what I want.

I am not using shift to temporary not use auto-loot either.

The real problem is that it is only screwing up a small number of times.

36 Likes

I am also having this issue and have not found a solution. I don’t use any sort of autoloot add-on either. I am really not sure what add-on could be causing this if it is a weird add-on interaction issue but it’s incredibly annoying.

7 Likes

Mine does not work when using Herbalism.

3 Likes

Yep, same issue here. Very inconsistent auto-looting.

7 Likes

No addons, I am simply using the game’s auto-loot option and at random times, I will try to loot bodies but it won’t activate the auto-loot I have turned on.

3 Likes

It’s not super common but does seem to happen every couple of hours now.

2 Likes

Same. Tried picking herbs in my Garrison. Works on another alt, but no auto-loot on Misspelt.

2 Likes

Also having this issue. Lots of broken things with these latest updates.

3 Likes

Just checked after the update. Auto loot still does not work on that one character. Other characters seem fine. I thought maybe someone would be checking the bug reports.

2 Likes

Been having this problem too, its really annoying how often it happens.

2 Likes

STILL having problems with auto loot. I have no add-ons.

3 Likes

I’ve seen this a few times. Mainly if lots of bodies on the ground instead of just one or two. I usually just move a step or 2 closer to the bodies then try auto loot again and it works. I have not had to manually loot (yet).

3 Likes

The problem I have seen is that it also happens with a single body.

No rhyme or reason from what I see.

4 Likes

Still happening somewhat often

5 Likes

Still happening after the patch. Its really annoying.

5 Likes

Still happening after a nice long maintenance. One character only, and only in the herb garden. Used to work, now it doesn’t.

4 Likes

Honestly, seems to be happening more often in 11.0.2 than it was in 11.0. Please fix

4 Likes

Seems to happen to me if I’m trying to move on quickly after looting- what is the ‘usual’ speed is, since the patch, not fast enough for the loot to register or something, so I try again and wait for a moment and it works fine.

3 Likes

Also been seeing this since the 11.0.0 patch. It seems to happen fairly consistently when I click to loot twice (i.e. mashing the button) before the looting actually happens, as if the second click confuses the game into forgetting the autoloot setting - if I’m patient and wait for looting (or wait, see that looting is not happening, move away from the corpse and then try to re-loot) then autoloot seems to work properly.

4 Likes

Before 11.0 went live, I only had issues with auto loot whenever I joined an Oceanic sever group and occasionally when trying to auto loot some large number of dead npcs. Since 11.0 (and now 11.0.2) every attempt at auto looting has about a 50% chance of requiring me to click every item as if I did not have auto loot enabled. Definitely a nuisance.

7 Likes