Buffs! moar please

Please give talent changes k thx!

3 Likes

These are actually very nice, puts DH ST higher than every melee except DK. I wish we could get a tier set buff though, less fury per stack so we can always beam on 5.

2 Likes

No it doesnt what lmao

2 Likes

It does though, rogue/warrior was only slightly better and we’re on par or maybe better than ret with this buff, still far off from our caster/dk overlords though. We were already better than feral/WW.

The havoc discord is literally laughing at you. Its not even a 4% increase if you were using eranog ring/annulet.

4 Likes

Who still uses those rings? I only use annulet for keys, but 447 crit/haste and m nelth ring in raid, way better.

why are you using annulet for keys :pepetired:

2 Likes

Healing and storm stone is pretty insane w our near 60-80% crit chance perma in keys.

Look at some of the top parses in mythic. They literally still use annulet and it still accounts for 7% of their damage.

1 Like

Too bad its being nerfed

Thats the point Im making. Its such a small buff. Whereas arms warriors get fixed in one patch.

1 Like

Parse with RNG elements doesn’t equal good. It’s a top parse for a reason, the stars aligned, probably got almost all crits on their jewels. Is it possible to replicate? Sure, but it’s a 1 in 100 parse. Pulling a strong parse every time is better.

Are you not very smart? We aren’t going anywhere but maybe 1 or 2 places up, so we won’t be second to last now, we will be third to last! Lol the DH issue is our talents

1 Like

Coming from the guy who has never pushed high end content in his entire life. DH isn’t bad in mythic raid because we can keep our damage higher since our mobility is the best in the entire game. I get it, LFR and taking 6 months to clear heroic DH won’t shine since everybody can just stand still and dps.

The class needed ST buffs and reworks sure, but don’t act like we can’t blast.

You live in a fantasy world man.

Just stick to your hunter

2 Likes

Pro tip, craft pants, get crawgs, get cape, use beacon, run GT in keys, get assault neck. Buddy, you need to wake up, DH can do way more.

Why would they craft pants when chest is the worst tier slot? 441 Crawgs are only bis for ST and 447 MH beats it in ST, cape is small gain at most, beacon is 3rd st trinket and rng crit jackpot game, clearly that assault neck would fix everything though. Get out of here troll

Tier pants are worse.
Imagine not having a 447 crawg by now, also two crawgs doubles the uptime, l2p.
Cape is still better than no cape.
Beacon is goated on a ton of fights, use it and you might actually beat experiments lmao. Plus if you know to use it you almost always get a crit, more often than not.
Still the best neck.

i like how your only defense when you cant make a proper rebuttal is to io card when your posting on a hunter alt. you clearly dont know how to play dh

1 Like

You lost me here mate.
Also its not the best neck for everyone.
Its completely dependant on sims.