Buff killing spree please!

People define ramp up differently.

Lets rename it momentum. Rogues are designed around building momentum from stealth in PVP so that is a fair view of it.

:surfing_woman: :surfing_man:

1 Like

Maybe if you actually listened to people better than you, you’d stop sucking at the game :wink:

I’ve always defined ramp as “any time required to achieve an optimal rotational DPS.”

Specs like Enhancement Shaman or Frost Mage really don’t ramp (or I’m playing them wrong), whereas Rogue seems to have the most stuff to turn on before they can get into their rotation, and start doing their best damage.

With how good Outlaw is right now and how good it is looking in 9.1, Outlaw doesn’t need any buffs. They are already going to be taken all the time for any teams with their good prio damage, good cc, good cleave, soothe, and you got shroud as well. Please just stop pushing Outlaw up.

You have literally no idea what you are talking about…lol… besides the cleave part …that’s all we have lol

So you’re saying you don’t have a Blind, Sap, Kidney Shot? You don’t have Shroud which is the only spell like it in game? You don’t have your main damage being that your ST is turned into AOE? Seems like you know less about your spec than a tank…

All of that is irrelevant in high end pvp, unless you can kill something…that’s like saying your have every super power in the world, but you can only use them when no one is looking at you. Lol…so no, you don’t know anything… apparently… lol good try though

I thought we were talking about PVE here.

Wouldn’t that be really OP since you could have the super power to not be able to be seen by people? Seems op to me.

Considering you think just simply buffing KS will fix Outlaw for PvP you must not PvP very often. The problem with Outlaw is that it is all physical and it doesn’t have burst, just good sustain.

Imagine thinking you made valid points when all of them were easily counter-able.

Buffing killing spree was the original que for this thread. Buffing killing spree would give outlaw their burst back… And everything else that has been stated in this thread has just been added bull. So until you know even the slightest of what your talking about and/or what you are getting yourself into…I suggest you STF up and stay off people’s threads. Thanks.

I love how mad the ignorant get when you challenge their ideas :laughing:

And you’re done…good, now go to someone else’s thread with your ignorance.

1 Like

Outlaw is like one of the worst pvp specs in game

What are you even talking about, even with these buffs no one expects outlaw to be good, we are hoping you can at least play outlaw and not want to bite your own fingers off

:thinking:

Soothe? You mean Shiv that doesn’t dispel anymore?

And its damage is all physical. Good luck downing Mail and Plate using Between The Eyes Crits. The only difference 9.1 will make is that we can fight melee a little bit longer–completely useless without burst by the way–and we’re a CC machine.

Just remove the 20% damage reduction in PVP that occurs for killing spree and it’s probably ok.

Hell just undo all the hotfixes that nerf outlaw damage in PVP and it’s probably a good spec.

3 Likes

Yeah Outlaw needs a boost to damage aura in PVP while Sub needs a boost to Backstab damage in PVP. Do that and all three specs are ready to rock and roll for patch 9.1!

Edit: They buffed the damage multiplier of Outlaw Sinister Strike in PVP with the latest build. That is actually pretty good. But they should also buff Sub’s Backstab multiplier in PVP too.

:surfing_woman: :surfing_man:

2 Likes