Buff Havoc DH, reminder everyday

reminder, DH needs buffs

7 Likes

Put our legendary in Natharia, but nuke our DPS to the point we aren’t even included in raids.

Blizzard is cruel.

16 Likes

Bump. Please blizz take a look at our class, give us some hope.

6 Likes

We need some love…like, a lot…

6 Likes

Just revert the change and lower the leech and damage a bit.

2 Likes

5% isnt gonna fix this, we gotta make sure they know it

16 Likes

Havoc DH is my main Alt, however I have shelved mine in favour of Rogue. Now, I LOVE the class fantasy of DH, and I usually adore playing her. Also I don’t mind playing a class/spec that isn’t necessarily OP. But as I pointed out to a guildmate today, there is a difference between being the underdog and being plain BROKEN, which is how Havoc feels to me in it’s current state. Hits like a wet noodle, limited survivability, limited group utility. Shadowlands is the worst thing to have happened to us. I don’t need us to be Gods, just competitive, but playing my DH is just… so discouraging. She’s a herb mule now. I hate it. The pending +5% damage buff does not address the inherent problems with a spec that has previously relied heavily on borrowed power, which is a lazy way to build a class. My heart breaks for those of you who MAIN Havoc and are being cut from raids or denied M+ groups, it feels bad when the problem seems so wildly out of your control… honestly Blizz, what are you doing with Havoc, really…?

7 Likes

we need more than a 5% and survability also needs to be revise

5 Likes

Thxs for the buff on dmg blizz. Now if we could do something to add some survivability. That would help the most.

1 Like

Agreed, 5% is a nice gesture, but it doesn’t come close. Need at least another 5% but the more important thing would be give us our leech back, and revert most if not all of the survivability nerfs. DH in pvp gets absolutely trucked, and its not fun.

Just checked a few mins ago. Currently in 2s (US) there are only 7 DH’s above 2k rating. Thats crazy. 7 in the entire United States above 2000 rating. Think about that. There are tripple or more of every other class.

In 3s, there are 17 DH above 2k. There are around 70 hunters, and close to 150 warriors and rogues. This is way out of balance.

4 Likes

Havoc sucks. please buff.

8 Likes

Whats even crazier is that there is less than 100 DHs globally above 1800 in 2s and 3s

I think we can all accept some nerfs after 2 expansions of being very strong, but this is way overboard. Havoc is by far THE worst pvp class in SL, and possibly worst in the history of WoW. I’ve been playing a long time, and having trouble recalling any one class that was this nerfed.

3 Likes

We weren’t very strong, we have always been mid of the pack maybe a bit higher, but the wow community will make you believe that we were the greatest class to ever be made by blizzard.

5 Likes

Need a defence buff big time…

10% leech won’t help in this meta, we need stronger defensive abilities, every class has heal they can use in time of need, DH lack in that department maybe they should give us our Legion legendary effect back, the one that heal you 25% of your ha when you used vengeful retreat, with a Darkness being usable in stun.

yep, darkness an blur should be out of GCD and usable un stuns/sap etc…
got 4 evicerate by a rogue in one sap, was death before or as i was cliking my trinket

3 Likes

I absolutely agree with this. At this point, havoc can’t even come close to competitive game play anymore. At this point, its like we aren’t even given a fair chance to use our knowledge, in order to be competitive.

2 Likes

Currently the lowest played class in pvp… Bump

2 Likes

Needs massive buffs in defense and damage

3 Likes