Buff cap and hidden auras

what the actual fk?
pick and choose?
So we’ll tell healers not to heal us with renews or rejuvs?
Get out of here.

1 Like

Here for update

1 Like

gg for not acknowledging or responding to anything of importance Blizzard.
F O

1 Like

Imagine telling your tanks to leave their legs and helmet unenchanted.
Imagine having a pair of Cloudkeepers Legplates and Lionheart Helm on a Fury/Prot main tank you can’t even take the libram enchants off.
Imagine telling your Priests and Druids to not give tanks any healing over time effects, or even Thorns.
Imagine telling Shamans and Priests to spec out of Ancestral Healing, Healing Way, and Inspiration.
Imagine not being able to even realistically pick and choose what sacrifices you want to make due to the inconsistency of buffs being knocked off.

Changes or NoChanges, this makes the game suck. What a load of counter-intuitive trash.

8 Likes

Has this been fixed yet?

Big ol nope

How do you know it is not fixed?

How is it making the game suck? Stacking everything you do is a choice and doesn’t change gameplay at all. What content can you not clear?

You guys are throwing around unplayable and gamebreaking buzz words and it’s simply hyperbole. We have our clear time down to 1 hour 20 minutes with zero works buff stacking.

It’s not the end of the world if you have one of them pushed off. Man you guys crack me up.

What you mean to say is it is gamebreaking to YOU but in reality it’s not gamebreaking at all lol.

How did people kill anything in Vanilla. The horror !!!

You said it man…
Any updates or is blizz still ignoring this problem?

you must be new

anything that screws with world buffs is gamebreaking

1 Like

Don’t worry! They are releasing NEW SKINS for Overwatch and MORE MOUNTS for retail!!!

1 Like

I just done get why head/leg enchants count?

1 Like

Was the set bonus thing fixed?

This +hit bug still exists, what is the eta on this.

i agree with your sentiment but if you really think Naxx will arrive 2+ years from now i have a bridge to sell you.

I have not seen this confirmed fixed yet. Can anyone point me to that info or know the status of the fix?

1 Like

they should just simply remove buff cap…it ruins the fun of classic…

1 Like

Anybody who quits a raid after a wipe losing their world buffs should also get booted from the guild.

1 Like

It does feel bad that the more you try the more you lose :frowning: Especially seeing as the oldest buffs get pushed off first, meaning world buffs.

1 Like